• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I came across Ida's profile and just suddenly remembered the (good) old days on forums and Skyblock.. More and more memories just kept on coming back, and I couldn't take it anymore. If you've been here for a while you'd know that I've made too many "leaving" threads but never actually left, I tried, but I just couldn't.. But this time too many good memories rushing back and crashing me because I'm too weak. And no, I'm not leaving hhg, ever <3 I may just be very inactive, but I really grew here, and learned a lot, even if it was a few months, it meant a lot to me, nothing in real life mattered back then, hhg was literally my life. Thank you Zainos for making this server!

A very giant thank you to all of these people, most of you never come on anymore, that's partly why I stopped playing on hhg, we had a great time and a lot of fun, I (will) miss you guys a lot <3

(in alphabetical order according to forum names)

AK_Avis (too nice, on forums and sb)
biddie15 (sb pro that was always quiet)
Cookie (I just know there's a cookie on hhg)
crybabyduke (we disagreed on too many things)
GhettoGoldfish (ex-best friend, the person that caused my perm ban twice)
Ida_0611 (first person that I've ever met on forums, I might've never stayed if you didn't comment on my profile post)
jullll (never saw her on the actual server)
lexyr1 (gave me 1/4 of my likes back then, I still remember your wedding with Stone lol)
Livviosa (too much fun in the end, especially when we were stuck)
Mannequins (tell you sis I miss her too)
Mayonaizze (mommy ;-; )
MistTheSnitch (that harry potter bookworm)
monjoo (first friend on hhg, we met around October 2015)
NeonMalu (she's not even my friend but I just love her)
Ninze (why did you even comment on my posts so much)
Nootch (only saw you once on the actual server)
Paige (we had too much fun)
Sparkly (remember all the fun we had??? Skype, Skyblock, Insta, YouTube, oh wow)
TaylorMalfoy (tbh I wasn't able to tell the difference between Snowyyy_ and Livvyyy_)
TheLocalDreamer (my only skeleton friend, how are your teeth now?)
Tren (she basically disappeared into thin air)
touh (you were there because of Misty)
Xx_PoppyCorn_xX (we literally fought like once every week)
_Ladybug_ (you're a nice person)

My experience on hhg wouldn't have been nearly as fun if you guys didn't help me start out <3

Thank you,
QuartzyTheCat

p.s. if anyone can find monjoo or tren that would be amazing.. I forgot Tren's main account, the last time I saw her she was YellowYesterdays (second account)

Last edited:

AlaskanSkies

Aw, I'm so honored to be included! ;u; Thanks for always being a kind, optimistic person, and hopefully we can play SB again together someday.

Livviosa

I guess this is expected after everything that happened but I'll miss playing and just talking with you. Getting stuck in the end was so much fun with you and making bridges of glass xD. SB hasn't been the same without you ,but thank you for all the memories we had. And thank you for including me in this <3.

alxyz

Trusted Member
I feel absolutely honered to be apart of this, I love you like family Em, come visit when you can :), also those weddings were good lmao, lots of fun with me making a skin very quickly and people throwing flowers everywhere

Last edited:

cosmologys

I'm so pleased to be included into this, thank you! :D I know I didn't talk to you much, but you're just an amazing, kind, and creative person. Hopefully we get to see each other on Minecraft someday and talk!

biddie15

I'm glad I was able to play Skyblock with you! You were a friendly and kind player. I remember being stuck in the End! It was fun :D

Do you mean Trin? I think she has 3 accounts... The only other one I remember is PrettyBeasts3.

sunshinebabyy

Awwwwwwww!!!!!! I got perm banned and I mean idk if I want to py $20 to go on a server that caused me so mcuh stress (Ugh) It's a great server tho lol

I miss you too bbg

Status
Not open for further replies.