• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Bring /find and /ignore Back!

Should /find and /ignore be re-added?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
HHG really needs /find and /ignore back! I'm really tired of looking for people without /find. Also there are spammers and cursers on the server, which I DON'T want to hear. Please add /find and /ignore back to HHG a lot of people need it! Should it be added back or not.

Nootch

Trusted Member
I didn't even know these were removed omg..but when I used them they were very useful. Especially the /find

Trenly

Admin
Admin
i would appreciate /find

it is really nice for if you want to find someone that you dont want in your friends list

brandon2002

I really think that /ignore should be added back. One reason is because recently some players have been complaining about mini modding, that enforcements like 'Please stop spamming' should be allowed.

With /ignore, they won't be able to complain about spamming. You can just use the command to temporary mute their chat from your screen until a staff mutes the spammers.

MissDark

Retired Staff
The original reason why they removed /ignore is so players would be encouraged to report players, and not just ignore them.

As for /find, you could always friend them and see what server they are on. Or you could just message them, you know, communication! : D

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
/find is broken from 1.9 update I think. It's not exactly a priority to fix currently because staff don't need it to find players, but if normal players really want it fixed Zainos will spend some time on it in the future :)./ignore won't be added for several reasons. One i believe is that /ignore lowers the amount of reports of people that actually break the rules.

Majorconnor10

/find is broken from 1.9 update I think. It's not exactly a priority to fix currently because staff don't need it to find players, but if normal players really want it fixed Zainos will spend some time on it in the future :)./ignore won't be added for several reasons. One i believe is that /ignore lowers the amount of reports of people that actually break the rules.

What if you are ignoring someone who isn't breaking the rules, just being annoying?

iiCrunch

HHG really needs /find and /ignore back! I'm really tired of looking for people without /find. Also there are spammers and cursers on the server, which I DON'T want to hear. Please add /find and /ignore back to HHG a lot of people need it! Should it be added back or not.
boy here is my red neck engineering /ignore and /find Find-stalk them or add them in friends Ignore-legit just ignore lol or turn off chat in settings or at lest turn down the opacity

Tuut

Trusted Member
We need /find again so I can participate in my favorite thing to do on the server: Stalking Zainos no matter what server he is on!

(Im kidding don't eat me pls)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I really need /find, right after it was gone I felt weird, but now kinda getting used to it.. If it would be back I would be so happy I really need it...!

brandon2002

EL3CTR1CSTORM #6
Reply-
I totally agree with this, however some players have also complained that when a report is filed, a staff member will not immediately check it, which is true because they are not spending time on the game all day. /ignore can be command to be used on the rule breakers in the meantime the reports are viewed.
But, I equally agree that players may use it every time, which will discourage reporting.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I do think that /find is something that really needs to be brought back into the server as it was a useful command to find your friends or other people, my only suggestion for /find though is to make it so you can tab names, because before you had to write the full name in that is hard if the player has a lot of numbers in their name for example. Meanwhile /ignore would be nice to have back if you're a person like me who cant ignore someone and will always attack someone back if they attack me, but its not a necessity as most players can just ignore people.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
./find will come back since it got temp removed due to problems with the 1.9 update, but we won't add /ignore back since we want to encourage the players to report rule breakers at forums rather than ignoring them and let them keep breaking rules.

- Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.