• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Zen Garden

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I started making an SCBB map this morning and just finished it :D
I got screenshots of the map with both shaders and no shaders, to make things seem fair.
You can see it yourself at /p h DekuXenox
Some of the things that I think I should be concerned about is that it is slightly similar to Acacian Skies and Cherry Blossom. So if this isn't added because of being to similar to them, it's understandable.
Anyways, here are the screenshots, and I hope you like them!
2015-08-07_12.29.06.png
2015-08-07_12.29.23.png

jawa888

I started making an SCBB map this morning and just finished it :D
I got screenshots of the map with both shaders and no shaders, to make things seem fair.
You can see it yourself at /p h DekuXenox
Some of the things that I think I should be concerned about is that it is slightly similar to Acacian Skies and Cherry Blossom. So if this isn't added because of being to similar to them, it's understandable.
Anyways, here are the screenshots, and I hope you like them!

Looks cool, I hope it gets added!!!

lllllllllll

First off, you don't need to build small maps if there aren't that many (maybe there's not that many for a reason). I say you should keep the size of the map, structure wise, just space it out. The buildings are of a relatively nice size, and good detail. This map is just way too cramped (buildings are way too close) and having the SethBling kit would just be way too op. Colors is open and SethBling/knock-back kits aren't too op on it due to players being able to go in the middle with more area coverage to land on when being knocked back. Swamp is actually not that small and like colors, is more open. Acacian Skies is more of the same way but with islands floating around so when you are knocked off, there is something you can latch onto. Just make this map more open and spaced out, adding some more buildings if needed. Thank you for the overall submission.