• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelda Vs. Mario

ZELDA Vs. MARIO

• MARIO!

• ZELDA!

• I don't care...

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThePSIDuck

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

VS.

MARIO

Vote who you think will win in the poll above! and comment your opinions of the franchises in the comments!

Note: this post is supposed to see what the people of HHG think about the two choices i'm not trying to cause any drama. And to avoid it at all costs I make sure the two choices for from the same company/community.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Naruto Shipuden Ultimate Ninja storm 3 lel.

Mario is what I grew up playing so I guess if I had to id choose that.

ThePSIDuck

I'll say my opinion. I have to say Zelda without a doubt because it's MUUUUUUCH more difficult than Mario and it has a lot more focus on storyline and has an open world to explore rather than levels and worlds though Mario is fun it isn't better than Zelda

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I love both, but definitely the best video game that ever existed in the history of life is "Super Mario Sunshine" (For Nintendo Gamecube), so I have to vote for Mario ;)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Mario: Mushroom to become normal size, star which becomes invincible and insta-kills anyone near, shoot fireballs with another powerup...
Link: Sword, shield, bow, horse, throwable items, etc.
If mario gets star, mario probably wins (if Link doesn't get away fast enough), but Link would otherwise win.