• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Zainos Skywars Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch5

Hi! My friend handc124 and I klutch5 made a new skywars map! It is 4 zainos' heads, one overpowered Zainos, Devil Zainos, Derp Zainos and King Zainos. we have 4 side islands, one for each element; Air, Water, Earth and Fire. The middle has 8 hidden diamonds in the waterfalls and 4 hidden chests under the direct middle of the middle. The middle is all 4 Zainos heads put into one and the different heads are facing the same heads they are. This map took about 1 day to make and we didn't use world edit. the Small heads that people spawn on are in a 2x2 scale, the middle head is in a 4x4 scale. I dont have screenshots but you can visit it at /p visit klutch5 6

Last edited:

klutch5

Can a staff member give a reply? I have been waiting patiently for almost a week now and no response

Kaios

Retired Staff
Please be patient as Zainos is the one who reviews and accepts the maps, a staff member replying to this does nothing but give an opinion like a normal player except if its Zain. He will review it when he has time :)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I absolutly love the idea. But the map needs some adjustments. I don't really know what the islands in the corners have anything to do with 'zainos' so maybe change them. Also, maybe change the one with zainos crown on. It doesn't look too good to be honest. Also, the zainos with the top hat on, looks like he has green snot dripping from his nose.

Good luck

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I absolutly love the idea. But the map needs some adjustments. I don't really know what the islands in the corners have anything to do with 'zainos' so maybe change them. Also, maybe change the one with zainos crown on. It doesn't look too good to be honest. Also, the zainos with the top hat on, looks like he has green snot dripping from his nose.

Good luck
the 4 elements because his skin is Aang from Avatar the last airbender.

PrincessGrouch

There are a few random and unneeded things about this map.
1. Why is There a Gigantic hole in the top of the hat?
2. Can The Side Islands match the Starting/spawn island?
3. The "HI" above the crafting table is really unnecessary .
4: I put it twice coz Just it needs a little fixing.
Other than that, I believe this map could be really successful. :)
Why.png
Unesscery.png
kk.png
Why.png

Tuut

Trusted Member
Other than that, I believe this map could be really successful. :)View attachment 9666 View attachment 9667 View attachment 9668 View attachment 9666
As safollis said the islands are about the elements. And having "Hi" above the crafting bench is the map creators choice.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Other than that, I believe this map could be really successful. :)View attachment 9666 View attachment 9667 View attachment 9668 View attachment 9666
Do not revive old/dead topics :/

Status
Not open for further replies.