• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zainos Please Help

Can you help me Zainos

• Zainos Help Her!

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No don't help her

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

sunshinebabyy

Ok Zainos, I have a facebook page "Makayla's Hope" and I try my best to advertise you're AWESOME server. I see that you guys have your own FaceBook page. I'm a 12 year old girl with Sickle Cell Disease and I gA Nephropathy (A kidney disease), to live I need both a bone marrow transplant and a kidney transplant my kidney function level is at 38%. So let's get to the point in order for me to have a bone marrow transplant I need a matching donor (preferably a sibling). Now I don't have a sibling and I have a fundraiser https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/50k9/makayla-s-hope to raise the money for a sibling to be my donor (in vitro). My family and I were wondering if you could post my page on your facebook page to advertise me while I advertise you. It is ok if you don't, but it will be MUCH appreciated if you do, I love your work and would love to work with you. :)

Sincerely,
Mayx213 (Makayla)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/makaylashope/969663719720646/?notif_t=like (Since I forgot to post it before :p lol)

Last edited:
Zainos should help her. It would make a really big difference in her life.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Preeeeetty sure this is some sort of scam... xD
What kind of person are you... To call her out like that. If she actually does have this problem she probably feels bad now. Shame on you. Next time you have a suspicion like this, keep it to yourself unless it directly involves you. There is no need for you to reply to this because you'll just cause more trouble.

Anyways, I'm terribly sorry about that Makayla. I truly hope you are healed, and make a full recovery. God bless.

RareMemez

Anyways. Hi Makayla :D I'm just about to donate, it's not that much but thats all I have rn and I'll donate more when I have more :/ I really hope you meet your target, if not beat it, because your story is so, so touching. It's really unfortunate to see that you have this at such a young age ;-; I've been in hospital quite a few times before and I know that it can be a scary place at times.. but I know that you'll get through it, definitely. God bless.. <3

sunshinebabyy

Anyways. Hi Makayla :D I'm just about to donate, it's not that much but thats all I have rn and I'll donate more when I have more :/ I really hope you meet your target, if not beat it, because your story is so, so touching. It's really unfortunate to see that you have this at such a young age ;-; I've been in hospital quite a few times before and I know that it can be a scary place at times.. but I know that you'll get through it, definitely. God bless.. <3
Thank you so much!! I really really appreciate it!!! Have an awesome week/weekend and God Bless You! <3

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm really sorry Makayala, I advertised your links in both Happy Hunger Games Network's Facebook and Twitter. I hope that helps and I really hope you meet your target, and make a full recovery.

sunshinebabyy

This is Makayla's "mommy" Thank you so much for your donation and to all those that have defended her. Makayla is such a sweet child and suffered more than most adults I know. We are truly grateful and so appreciative! You rock!

sunshinebabyy

I'm really sorry Makayala, I advertised your links in both Happy Hunger Games Network's Facebook and Twitter. I hope that helps and I really hope you meet your target, and make a full recovery.

Thank you Zainos for the support I literally started to break down and cry when I saw your post, your such a generous person and I hope all goes well for you and your server by the way I've caught one griefer, her name is Minccou but anyways thank you from all of my family members :)