• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zainos' Fan Club!!!!!!

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Are you a fan of Zainos' and his server? Then join the Zainos' Fan Club! We have lots of fun stuff. Like Zainos' art work, or Zainos amusement parks, or even Zainos' heads. But wait there's more!!!!!! Join now and you'll get a free Zainos' amusement park year round pass. Call now before it's to late! 1(800)-Zainos . You must be 18 or older to join. <------ jk x3 lollololol

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I called and then the Malaysian Government kidnapped the princess so I had to learn Advanced Visual BASIC before kissing a 88 year old log and teleporting to the land of armpitorangejuice to save Geico from anarcy and a Hippopotamus with a dual wielding Machine Gun from the Rural/Urban pond of FlurpFlurp
Please post a Serious Phone number next time you make a fan club.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Nope. Called and F-777 made a song about baby toenails and the got booed and forklifted off of SoundCloud and then creid as his mother pooped on his favorite pen and then he went to my favorite slow food place, buyourproductsnownowagainnownow and sat on 50 shades of curly fries and the world was stereotypical amen.