• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Youtubers Night

its just a random crazy idea, but we should do a hg arena where All the people who record for youtube,all the mods, and Zainos should play in this hg arena record all at the same time (except for mods) and call it Youtubers night.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nice idea! However, i dont know who is youtuber in HHG and who isnt xD

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
kk, put a date, tell everyone and when you have everythign ready, tell me the date and ill do the event at that date and time :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Do We Have To Post It To YouTube Though? My Computer Is A Piece Of Crap And I Discontinued My YouTube Until I Upgraded :p Can I Still Play?

Well to be honest im sure all the people wont be on at the time to play, so mabie we can do some VIP's in with the HG because im shooting for a full arena, and im gonna buy Fraps not Beanicam :D

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
kk, will do!
Also, you don't need to buy fraps, just download the full version for free in thepiratebay! Don't waste your money in things that u can get for free, spend it in something important like vip ranks xD

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
SmokeNMirrorsMC said:
XD thanks zain, gonna download it now, now gotta figure out how to work it for windows 8 :ugeek:
Yeah i got it for windows 8 too... little confusing :ugeek:

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
lol windows 8 sucks! Windows 7 all the way. Windows 8 is just good for phones or tablets, for computer sucks

Handeril

zainos said:
lol windows 8 sucks! Windows 7 all the way. Windows 8 is just good for phones or tablets, for computer sucks

I'd agree with Zainos, Windows 8 is more of a phone program than a pc program, that, and running a server on Windows 8 can be a little annoying, with Windows 7, it's designed for the pc, and it runs decently for Craftbukkit or the plain server client. I've encountered some bugs trying to change configs when i accidentally chose the wrong program and it won't close with having to force-close it. If they make a Windows 9 (or something like that) they should stick to pc, and make a separate operating system for phones/tablets. :ugeek:

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
Handeril said:
zainos said:

I'd agree with Zainos, Windows 8 is more of a phone program than a pc program, that, and running a server on Windows 8 can be a little annoying, with Windows 7, it's designed for the pc, and it runs decently for Craftbukkit or the plain server client. I've encountered some bugs trying to change configs when i accidentally chose the wrong program and it won't close with having to force-close it. If they make a Windows 9 (or something like that) they should stick to pc, and make a separate operating system for phones/tablets. :ugeek:

nah; windows vista all the way; the bugs and glitches make it special :3