• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Your Slimes Attack you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawa888

• In Game Name: jawa7778
  • When do you discovered this Bug: 11/21/15
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: On SCBB your slimes that can be gotten though slimeyslime/random power-ups
  • In which server is the bug located? SCBB

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I know, both Slimes and MagmaCreams due to their natural vanillia AI can't be made so they are friendly to a certain player like I did with the other mobs, that's why I put in MagmaCube class description that to watch out because slimes don't distinguish friends from foes. I'll add this to the slimes pokeballs too

jawa888

I know, both Slimes and MagmaCreams due to their natural vanillia AI can't be made so they are friendly to a certain player like I did with the other mobs, that's why I put in MagmaCube class description that to watch out because slimes don't distinguish friends from foes. I'll add this to the slimes pokeballs too

Ok, but if you can change zombies, skellys and creepers, why can't you change Magmacubs and Slimes?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Ok, but if you can change zombies, skellys and creepers, why can't you change Magmacubs and Slimes?
That's how Minecraft works, there's no way to modify Slimes or Magmacubes AIs

Status
Not open for further replies.