• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Yet another person quitting

AltairTheSoldier

So I'm gonna assume most people don't really know me, besides me being a forums lurker and "active" poster on another thread.
Like the title says, I'm just another person joining the bandwagon of people quitting. not much to it¯\_(ツ)_/¯, but I will still be active on forums, just not as often and not on the server. If I am on, I'm probably just visiting my friends to see how they are, etc etc.
Life has just gotten in the way too much (You know like everyone else.) School, being promoted to a Squad Leader in JROTC (despite how low of a rank I am), and having things to do. but yea. other than that, care, don't care. I could care less ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like stated, I will be on every once and a while and if you see me on (current IGN being MrPaladinn) I'm probably just making a quick 10-20 minute visit.
Goodbye forums and everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
So I'm gonna assume most people don't really know me, besides me being a forums lurker and "active" poster on another thread.
Like the title says, I'm just another person joining the bandwagon of people quitting. not much to it¯\_(ツ)_/¯, but I will still be active on forums, just not as often and not on the server. If I am on, I'm probably just visiting my friends to see how they are, etc etc.
Life has just gotten in the way too much (You know like everyone else.) School, being promoted to a Squad Leader in JROTC (despite how low of a rank I am), and having things to do. but yea. other than that, care, don't care. I could care less ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like stated, I will be on every once and a while and if you see me on (current IGN being MrPaladinn) I'm probably just making a quick 10-20 minute visit.
Bye jordan ;-; It's been so amazing to know you <3 <3 Stay awesome :3

ejljbris

Later. I'll miss you! Hope we can chat on here more