• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Yaya! School Is Over

dO YOU LIKE YOUR LAST DAY AT SCHOOL?

• YESS!!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • NOOO!!, I want my friends!!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I'm not sure i like it and i don't

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RareMemez

We have two years of school before Year 1. We have nursery (some people call it kindergarten tho) which is 3-4 and Reception which is 4-5

ThePSIDuck

basically, in Primary School there's infants and juniors. in junior school we do sats or cats depending on the school. this can be what gets you into a preferred secondary school. Secondary school starts at 11 and goes till you're 18. In year 9, (13-14) you choose what courses you wanna take for your GCSE's (or IGCSE's which is what im taking) and english lit and language, maths, one, two or three sciences and a language is mandatory. Then you can choose whatever your school offers until you have 11 which is the max. Your GCSE's is what counts towards college and university. College is part of secondary school, its for 16-18 year olds and can also be referred to as year 12 and 13. You do GCSE's throughout Year 10 and Year 11. Then, in college
lel u said cats

RareMemez

there's also 11+ which is a whole new story. that's an exam for people wanting to get into grammar schools. because I go to a private school I did an entrance exam. I've never done sats lol. I just did cats (cognitive abilities test)

Cheez

my school is never good at giving a confirmed date of when we're supposed to return. figuring out the date is like solving a puzzle except i hate every moment of it.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Last minute, I decided to take a College Pre-Calculus Course so I can take Calculus and Physics next semester in school.

Worst idea ever. 5 weeks instead of 12 weeks... I'm dying here ;_;

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Last minute, I decided to take a College Pre-Calculus Course so I can take Calculus and Physics next semester in school.

Worst idea ever. 5 weeks instead of 12 weeks... I'm dying here ;_;
I've developed programs for the ti83+ and the ti-84+ family of calculators. They include many functions. If you would like them, Skype me.

Status
Not open for further replies.