• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Yaya! School Is Over

dO YOU LIKE YOUR LAST DAY AT SCHOOL?

• YESS!!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • NOOO!!, I want my friends!!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I'm not sure i like it and i don't

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwasakoala

Today was my last day for the term, i'll prob be on forums, From this Friday for the two weeeks i won't be on just to say....

I would also like to say a lovely Happy goodbye to ___Barney___ ! You will be missed very much by me and others <3.

RareMemez

If you're from the uk, sats aren't that bad compared to GCSEs and a levels. enjoy primary school as it lasts and have the most fun then

RareMemez

But SAT's is for getting into college and they only count once in highschool?

basically, in Primary School there's infants and juniors. in junior school we do sats or cats depending on the school. this can be what gets you into a preferred secondary school. Secondary school starts at 11 and goes till you're 18. In year 9, (13-14) you choose what courses you wanna take for your GCSE's (or IGCSE's which is what im taking) and english lit and language, maths, one, two or three sciences and a language is mandatory. Then you can choose whatever your school offers until you have 11 which is the max. Your GCSE's is what counts towards college and university. College is part of secondary school, its for 16-18 year olds and can also be referred to as year 12 and 13. You do GCSE's throughout Year 10 and Year 11. Then, in college, you choose your A levels and AS levels. This is what really counts. You choose 2 or 3 depending on what you wanna do at university.
Hope this helps explain the UK school system xD...

(british people correct me if im wrong bc my school is odd)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
basically, in Primary School there's infants and juniors. in junior school we do sats or cats depending on the school. this can be what gets you into a preferred secondary school. Secondary school starts at 11 and goes till you're 18. In year 9, (13-14) you choose what courses you wanna take for your GCSE's (or IGCSE's which is what im taking) and english lit and language, maths, one, two or three sciences and a language is mandatory. Then you can choose whatever your school offers until you have 11 which is the max. Your GCSE's is what counts towards college and university. College is part of secondary school, its for 16-18 year olds and can also be referred to as year 12 and 13. You do GCSE's throughout Year 10 and Year 11. Then, in college, you choose your A levels and AS levels. This is what really counts. You choose 2 or 3 depending on what you wanna do at university.

ok lol. Because for me you take SAT's and ACT's to get into colleges, and you can start them at any time but you normally take them in high school. Otherwise you have to take (letter)CA's every year 2 times a year ;-;

iwasakoala

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.