• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Who is the most popular on HHGN Network (Besides staff) Votes~

Deathtoalldinis

Vote on who is the most popular person on hhgn besides staff, builders, Youtubers, retired staff, etc. (I Mean like mocking jays, captiohlz, etc) <3 if you say yourself then your not popular (prob unless your like....Tut or Trenly) then your ego is out of control and remember THIS IS WHERE YOU VOTE ON WHO IS (tbh im just wondering out of all the hhgn playerz)

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I have one of the biggest historys of the still active players on hhg, but I am very far from being the most popular player on hhg XD Seeing as over 75% of people on the server don't like me lol. And plus im only really on pvp so I wont be that popular (Even though I am pretty popular there), the most popular player would probably reside somewhere in creative.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I've been on this server for about 2 yrs and 1/2 know and I think either zeronite, or Zachary_Nite(I'm actually so and so popular I'd say)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Obviously zaino60 is the most popular person on the server xD
But really, I find it funny that 1. this thread even exists and 2. that people actually think they are the most popular xD This thread is at best a joke and at worst an ego fest (no offense meant :p) lol

Anchezz

Trusted Member
But really, I find it funny that 1. this thread even exists and 2. that people actually think they are the most popular xD This thread is at best a joke and at worst an ego fest (no offense meant :p) lol
because i was obviously serious when 99% of the Community hates me

MissDark

Retired Staff
MemeCait, Zerosaur, Katdini are some of the most popular on Creative in my opinion.. c:

But if we're joking then GURRLLLLLL I'M THE MOST POPULAR YOU ALL ARE MY PEASANTS!!! :)

jk i'm dumb.

Deathtoalldinis

MemeCait, Zerosaur, Katdini are some of the most popular on Creative in my opinion.. c:

But if we're joking then GURRLLLLLL I'M THE MOST POPULAR YOU ALL ARE MY PEASANTS!!! :)

jk i'm dumb.
this is for all of the server but just saying....in creative....the most popular is prob Funkyyy or whatever her name is, she fights with her friends 24/7 xD. Anyway if it was good popularity i'd agree wit u <3

Deathtoalldinis

i s2g this is the funniest thread i've seen in a while