• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Who Is Best?

ImTea

Retired Staff
Who is the best at what in HHG?

There are many different skills necessary for certain games in HHG. Who do you think is the best? I will be making weekly polls, selecting the polls from your suggestions.

The suggestions can be given to me via this thread in a comment, or via PM. The format is as follows:

Title:
Server:
Skill:
Your Top 5 Picks:

Example:
Title: God SG Players
Server: Survival Games
Skill: Overall Skill
Your Top 5 Pick: Storm, Unitus, Vamp, Killer99, Zainos

If the request is not in that format, it will not be accepted :(

Please give some thought as to what you want to see, and like the ones of others that are the same or similar to yours. If you have different opinions on the top 5, reply to the comment that you agree on and put your own top 5 in. The top 5 will be randomly chosen from all names given.

The winners of each category will win a in game hug from me. :3

Have fun!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Title: Best Skyblockers (Just made that word up... :p)
Server: Skyblock
Skill: Having high island levels, completing challenges, having pretty islands :3
Top 5 Picks: ZacHacker, Shadow_Squadron, Asplia, biddie15, GhettoGoldfish

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Title: Best Skyblockers (Just made that word up... :p)
Server: Skyblock
Skill: Having high island levels, completing challenges, having pretty islands :3
Top 5 Picks: ZacHacker, Shadow_Squadron, Asplia, biddie15, GhettoGoldfish
Wow I'm disappointed you didn't even include me ! Lmaooo

Title: Bast NoObz
Server: PvP
Skill: killin with nOobaUra
Top 5: Me mig ich minulle moi

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Wow I'm disappointed you didn't even include me ! Lmaooo

Title: Bast NoObz
Server: PvP
Skill: killin with nOobaUra
Top 5: Me mig ich minulle moi
Uh sorry... Forgot about it, all I did was /island top LOL yeah... I'm loosing mind forgive me ^ Btw your island isn't on /island top 1 so yeah... Fishy's WAS before he got griefed by AwwwNartz