• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How weird is this conversation for you?

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I'm supposed to be doing stuff (stuff = school stuff) but I had some fun w/my carrot :p

Please rate the weirdness of this conversation (on the poll) on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 1 being not weird at all ofc) bc I kinda wanna see how weird I am comparing to you guys xD

SAFollis

Trusted Member
"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your [dang] lemons, what the [heck] am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Handeril

"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your [dang] lemons, what the [heck] am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

That Portal 2 quote, lol.