• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Whatever happened to masterfireheart

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzOajs

He hasnt been on much that ive noticed. idk if he still plays. PLZ ANSWERRR!!! Hes pretty nice too

michalthekid

Trusted Member
He doesn't play, but he goes on the forums a lot. Also, being a music maker, I know how long it can take to make a simple song. Maybe he's working on a project o something. (He does music really often)

Mr_Incredibuz

Im pretty sure he doesn't play minecraft a lot. He is on the forums but not to much. In the past he used to be on it like crazy.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Who knows if that guy will ever come back on...

MAYBE HE DIED??1!1!1111!1!!1!1 :shock:

QUICK, CALL THE FBI, CIA, LOCAL COPS, MARINES, ISRIALI MOSSAD, WHATEVER CHINESE ARMY, AND THE LEAUGE OF SUPER EVIL, WE NEED TO FIND MASTERFIREHEART! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Seriously though, I laughed when I saw this. I mean, I've seen a few other "What happened to BLANK??" and never expected to have one for me! WHY U B TALKN BEHND MAH BAC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

iTzOajs said:
He hasnt been on much that ive noticed. idk if he still plays. PLZ ANSWERRR!!! Hes pretty nice too
Yeah I play. I AM ANSWERRRRRRRING! Thanks! :D

michalthekid said:
He doesn't play, but he goes on the forums a lot. Also, being a music maker, I know how long it can take to make a simple song. Maybe he's working on a project o something. (He does music really often)
I don't actually do it much (I spend most of my time in bed watching Fairy Tail or playing XBOX) and when I do, It takes me anywhere from 20 mins to 3 hours :p. Yes I am working on a project though ;) And I DONT GO ON THE FORUMS ALOT!?!?!?? /sarcasm

Mr_Incredibuz said:
Im pretty sure he doesn't play minecraft a lot. He is on the forums but not to much. In the past he used to be on it like crazy.
Nope, I currently operate on Snow's new laptop and being the only functional computer in my house that I'm ALLOWED on (others are work computers), I can only use it when he's not on/let's me. And because he constantly wants to "Catch up" on the latest BajanCanadian, that's almost NEVER! So yeah, I dont' play that much. Once I get my new rig started, I'll be on alot more! :D

200315844 said:
I saw him the other day
ChrisTheLink said:
I saw him 2 days ago.
STALKERSSSSSSSSSS!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
masterfireheart said:
Seriously though, I laughed when I saw this. I mean, I've seen a few other "What happened to BLANK??" and never expected to have one for me! WHY U B TALKN BEHND MAH BAC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

iTzOajs said:

michalthekid said:
I don't actually do it much (I spend most of my time in bed watching Fairy Tail or playing XBOX) and when I do, It takes me anywhere from 20 mins to 3 hours :p. Yes I am working on a project though ;) And I DONT GO ON THE FORUMS ALOT!?!?!?? /sarcasm

Mr_Incredibuz said:
Nope, I currently operate on Snow's new laptop and being the only functional computer in my house that I'm ALLOWED on (others are work computers), I can only use it when he's not on/let's me. And because he constantly wants to "Catch up" on the latest BajanCanadian, that's almost NEVER! So yeah, I dont' play that much. Once I get my new rig started, I'll be on alot more! :D

200315844 said:
I saw him the other day
ChrisTheLink said:
I saw him 2 days ago.
STALKERSSSSSSSSSS!
Stalking is more of a hobby for me.

Mr_Incredibuz

Lol now we know what to say If Chris asks us where do u live.... SHUTUP! IM NOT GNNA TELL U, U LITTLE STOCKER...... xD

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
masterfireheart said:

iTzOajs said:

michalthekid said:

Mr_Incredibuz said:

200315844 said:
I saw him the other day
ChrisTheLink said:
I saw him 2 days ago.
STALKERSSSSSSSSSS!
I wouldn't call it stalking... More of a "watching you while you sleep with your teddy bear."

michalthekid

Trusted Member
200315844 said:
masterfireheart said:

iTzOajs said:

michalthekid said:

Mr_Incredibuz said:

200315844 said:
I saw him the other day
ChrisTheLink said:
I saw him 2 days ago.
STALKERSSSSSSSSSS!
I wouldn't call it stalking... More of a "watching you while you sleep with your teddy bear."

Yeah, that's not stalking!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
200315844 said:
masterfireheart said:

iTzOajs said:

michalthekid said:

Mr_Incredibuz said:

200315844 said:
I saw him the other day
ChrisTheLink said:
I saw him 2 days ago.
STALKERSSSSSSSSSS!
You think I even have a teddy bear? Threw them all out about 9 years ago :p

Status
Not open for further replies.