• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What A ban dispute should NOT look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
zainos said:
Accepted
You have been Unbanned!
Sorry dude I understand you, some times the fishes turn bad and do very bad things to their Owners. Last day, I was teaching him how to twerk and he logged in my MC and griefed all the server, so I had had to invent that we got hacked so people would believe me because if i told them that my pet fish did it everyone would have thought that i was crazy...
Also, if you arrest me, ill ask my dog, who has contacts, to kill you, so I don't suggest you to even touch me :)

Plot Twist, this is what really happened

iTzOajs

RiceMaster2000 said:
zainos said:
Accepted
You have been Unbanned!
Sorry dude I understand you, some times the fishes turn bad and do very bad things to their Owners. Last day, I was teaching him how to twerk and he logged in my MC and griefed all the server, so I had had to invent that we got hacked so people would believe me because if i told them that my pet fish did it everyone would have thought that i was crazy...
Also, if you arrest me, ill ask my dog, who has contacts, to kill you, so I don't suggest you to even touch me :)

Plot Twist, this is what really happened
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Name: I dont give a ****
Date of ban: I dont know.. dont ask me!
Reason: whats the point? Jeez stop asking me questions
Why you should be unbanned: GAWD STAHP WITH DA QUESTIONS! I HAD TO ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT DAT ONE!
Do you accept the rules of the server?: that's it, im done, I came here to be unbanned and now i get a mother******* questionaire. What is wrong with da server I want to stay banned gosh.

I think the answer would be...........

ACCEPTED! ;)

Handeril

Rage Dispute, that's the words I was searching for. And if it was accepted, then whoever did it is a bit "dim". :lol:

iTzOajs

How about

In game name: none of ur buisness

Any reasons why you have been banned: non of your buisness

Do you promise to follow the rules and never break them again?: none of your buisness what I think

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
ChrisTheLink said:
This topic is still alive? Wow..:p
IGN: ChrisTheLink
Date of Ban: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:33 pm
Reason?: Doubting the life of this topic
Why should you be unbanned?: Please! I didn't mean to doubt this AMAZING, WONDERFUL, TOTALLY NOT DEAD, topic! It didn't seem alive so I kinda just posted about it! Please! I live in a generation where Humans just post everything on their mind on every Social Media site ever created for no good reason! I CRAVE MY FOLLOWERS! PLEASE FORGIVE MY ERROR WAYS AND FORGIVE MY HUMAN NATURE OF POSTING EVERYTHING ON MY MIND EVERYWHERE ON EVERYTHING! ILL PROMISE TO NEVER INSULT THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS THREAD OF WHAT A BAN DISPUTE SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE EVER, EVER AGAIN! PLEASE GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE O GREAT AND GLORIOUS FORUM ADMIN!
Do you accept the server rules and promise to never break them again?: What do you think? YES, A THOUSAND, MILLION, BILLION, TRILLION, QUADRILLION, QUINTILLION, SEXTILLION, SEPTILLION, OCTILLION, NONILLION, DECILLION, UNDECILLION, DUODECILLION, TREDECILLION, QUATTUORDECILLION, QUINDECILLION, SEXDECILLION, SEPTENDECILLION, OCTODECILLION, NOVEMDECILLION, VIGINTILLION, CENTILLION TIMES YES! (There's actually a lot more but I DO NOT want to type all of that ;))

There, my AAA Ban Dispute is done. I'll accept every single POTY (Post Of The Year) award now, and you can crown me Forum King Of The Universe AFTER my Press Conference with Forbes Magazine and the C.E.O of The Worlds Largest Company, ThisIsTotalyNotAFakeCompanyYouWillNowDoEverythingWeSayBuyOurProductsNowNowNowNowGoBackAndBuyMoreNowNowNowNow Inc.

iTzOajs

masterfireheart said:
ChrisTheLink said:
This topic is still alive? Wow..:p
IGN: ChrisTheLink
Date of Ban: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:33 pm
Reason?: Doubting the life of this topic
Why should you be unbanned?: Please! I didn't mean to doubt this AMAZING, WONDERFUL, TOTALLY NOT DEAD, topic! It didn't seem alive so I kinda just posted about it! Please! I live in a generation where Humans just post everything on their mind on every Social Media site ever created for no good reason! I CRAVE MY FOLLOWERS! PLEASE FORGIVE MY ERROR WAYS AND FORGIVE MY HUMAN NATURE OF POSTING EVERYTHING ON MY MIND EVERYWHERE ON EVERYTHING! ILL PROMISE TO NEVER INSULT THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS THREAD OF WHAT A BAN DISPUTE SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE EVER, EVER AGAIN! PLEASE GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE O GREAT AND GLORIOUS FORUM ADMIN!
Do you accept the server rules and promise to never break them again?: What do you think? YES, A THOUSAND, MILLION, BILLION, TRILLION, QUADRILLION, QUINTILLION, SEXTILLION, SEPTILLION, OCTILLION, NONILLION, DECILLION, UNDECILLION, DUODECILLION, TREDECILLION, QUATTUORDECILLION, QUINDECILLION, SEXDECILLION, SEPTENDECILLION, OCTODECILLION, NOVEMDECILLION, VIGINTILLION, CENTILLION TIMES YES! (There's actually a lot more but I DO NOT want to type all of that ;))

There, my AAA Ban Dispute is done. I'll accept every single POTY (Post Of The Year) award now, and you can crown me Forum King Of The Universe AFTER my Press Conference with Forbes Magazine and the C.E.O of The Worlds Largest Company, ThisIsTotalyNotAFakeCompanyYouWillNowDoEverythingWeSayBuyOurProductsNowNowNowNowGoBackAndBuyMoreNowNowNowNow Inc.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

iTzOajs

How about...

Why have you've been banned: Idk its a free country so i could do whatever i want

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Its a free country

Do you agree to follow the rules and not break them again?: Rules? SCREW RULES! ITS A FREE COUNTRY

iTzOajs

iTzOajs said:
How about...

Why have you've been banned: Idk its a free country so i could do whatever i want

Do you agree to follow the rules and not break them again?: Rules? SCREW RULES! ITS A FREE COUNTRY
I think someone may have said its a free country then got banned xD ill search through all the ban disputes :3

iTzOajs

iTzOajs said:
iTzOajs said:
How about...

I think someone may have said its a free country then got banned xD ill search through all the ban disputes :3
Nope couldn't find one.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
A wierdo's ban dispute

IGN: Yo_mama

Date you got banned: The day yo mama was born

Why you think you should be unbanned: Cause you mama's so fat

Do you accept the rules and promise to not break them?: Ask yo mama

xD
Why isn't this in general discussion... :D :D

iTzOajs

michalthekid said:
A wierdo's ban dispute

xD
Cause this is a ban dispute :/ and i thought it should go under suggestions at first but then i put it in ban disputes.

iTzOajs

michalthekid said:
A wierdo's ban dispute

xD
And loling hard right now

michalthekid

Trusted Member
An Owner's ban dispute (not one like Zainos or Cookie)

IGN: Do you really have to question? I'm so popular you already know me.

When did you get banned: When I got banned, DUH

Why you should be unbanned: Cuz I'm the owner and your just an admin so I can report you for banning me for breaking all the rules of the server!

Do you accept the rules and promise to not break them again: No, I made the rules, I can break them whenever I want.

:)

iTzOajs

michalthekid said:
An Owner's ban dispute (not one like Zainos or Cookie)

IGN: Do you really have to question? I'm so popular you already know me.

When did you get banned: When I got banned, DUH

Why you should be unbanned: Cuz I'm the owner and your just an admin so I can report you for banning me for breaking all the rules of the server!

Do you accept the rules and promise to not break them again: No, I made the rules, I can break them whenever I want.

:)
Lol

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This got out of topic... moved to General discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.