• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What A ban dispute should NOT look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzOajs

1000 yes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 422

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
IGN:
DOB (Date of ban):
ROB (Reason for ban):
WUWU (Why u want unban):
AR (Accept the rules?):

u kno who i am unbn me nao or els

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
IGN:imέναθεό
Date of Ban:20 του Δεκέμβρη
Why were you banned?Ήμουν hacking και εγώ προσπαθούσα να σπάσει σε ένα στήθος και να καταστρέψει τους λαούς πράγματα. Επίσης, μου αρέσει πίτα SO UNBAN ME!! Ή αλλιώς θα πάρει σε ένα αεροπλάνο. ΘΑ ΠΑΡΕΤΕ ΤΟ AIRLINES ΓΙΑ ΕΣΑΣ! ILL BE ΣΤΑ ΟΝΕΙΡΑ ΣΑΣ
Will you follow the rules if you are unbanned:Χμμ επιτρέψτε μου να πιστεύω .... Ναι και Όχι Ναι: Δεν θα είμαι λυπημένος ήμουν απαγορευτεί. Και δεν θ συνηθίζει :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO, THE DAY IS COMING!!!!! THIS TOPIC DIED NOOOOOOOOO :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi, My name Is #I'mAwesomerThanEveryoneIknowAnd I was banned for my Swag and epicness.

Why should u be un-Banned: Because i'm Swagalilisouser than every1 in da WHOLE UNIVERSE!

Do you accept the rules and Promise NOT to break them: WAIT RULES..... I Supposed to FOLLOW RULES... Thats SO SESAME STREET!. I "#I'mAwesomeerThanEveryoneIknow" is supposed to BREAK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(wow I cannot spell (in real life) today at all lol) And its ends with this:

ACCEPTED

You Have Been Unbanned!

I love people that are swagalilisous!

iTzOajs

Re: Banned for no reason

Wesleywright2002 said:
I mobydick375 was banned from mine craft for no reason. In super craft bros i was leaping and lagging. So it would enable me to fly i tried not to. Because i thought i would be banned then he banned me anyways. Its not my fault i was flying i have no idea how to hack in mine craft!
Now that i think about this maybe hes trying to imitate the topic :?

Status
Not open for further replies.