• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Welcome To Team DarkEclipse Apps!

FlawLessHuman

Hello, Everybody My Name Is FlawLessHuman And We Are Looking For People With Good "Attitude"
And If You May Ask Am I The Leader/Founder? And Yes I Am. All We Need Is Few Players To Probably Go For Torney's On "BadLion" We Represent HHG And Hopefully We Can Go For The 1,2 or 3rd place in the torney.

-If You Would Like To Be In The Apps First. (That Is Required Before Getting In DarkEclipse!)

-If You Have Been Already Been In The Apps And Got Rejected! You Have To Wait For (1 Month)

-If You Have Been Invite To The Official Team Then You Don't Have To Go For Apps!

-Please Make Sure You Understand There's "Two" Ways To Get In! (First) You Have To Go For Apps (How You Get In You May Ask? Add Me On Skype Below On The Tab. So I Can Hand Out The tags)
(Second) You Have To Get An "Invite" Or A Recommended From A Member Or A Leader (Which Is Me Of Corse xD)

-[Skype]: FlawLessHuman

-Thanks For Reading!

-If You Get Removed From The Team Then Please Don't Get mad Because I'm Looking For Attitude! (That Comes First From You!)

-[YouTube]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEPLv22fu-QTM86w_v2_zA

-#DarkEclipse