• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Weird Pic

Unitus

Retired Staff
I have tried uploading like 6 different pics for my pfp, all of them appear squished with a white line besides it, don't know why it is happening. Oh and I noticed many pfps have this weird shift too

Last edited:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I'm not sure, but it SEEMS like this only happens with pictures that originally aren't a square. Notice how ex. Zainos and Trenly have their pictures like usual? It may be because they were made as a square. Now, of course, I don't know how your pictures are but my picture do have this white line and I think it's because my picture is originally a rectangle, the white line compresses my picture to fit in the square instead of cropping it. EDIT: I changed my picture to the same but I used another program to crop it into a square and the white line is now gone, I guess my assumption were right :p

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm not sure, but it SEEMS like this only happens with pictures that originally aren't a square. Notice how ex. Zainos and Trenly have their pictures like usual? It may be because they were made as a square. Now, of course, I don't know how your pictures are but my picture do have this white line and I think it's because my picture is originally a rectangle, the white line compresses my picture to fit in the square instead of cropping it. EDIT: I changed my picture to the same but I used another program to crop it into a square and the white line is now gone, I guess my assumption were right :p
I would assume the same

Unitus

Retired Staff
My profile picture was fine before, I changed it and it turned to that, don't think it's that because I have tried like 6 different pictures, try re-uploading a different picture for your pfp it may have a white line

Anchezz

Trusted Member
My profile picture was fine before, I changed it and it turned to that, don't think it's that because I have tried like 6 different pictures, try re-uploading a different picture for your pfp it may have a white line
Try editing your profile picture in a program like picmonkey.com, crop it to a square with equal sides. It worked for me

Unitus

Retired Staff
Try editing your profile picture in a program like picmonkey.com, crop it to a square with equal sides. It worked for me
That probably will work, but the point is, it used to work just fine with any picture before, that's why I made a thread