• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Website Website

Should we get the ENJIN website

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

arnold78

I am just suggesting, maybe it would be easier if happy-hg had a ENJIN website because. First, enjin has easy forums, cool style tags, works with buycraft, has support tickets, gallery and the staff application has a reject and accept. So players will know if they got rejected or accepted. ENJIN also has teamspeak, a interview can be over teamspeak because you can record the interview. So enjin.com

- ViscousTOast

Kaios

Retired Staff
1.) our forums is pretty simple and "easy"
2.) style tags aren't really needed...it's forums...
3.) we have a separate store website, most servers do this.
4.)our system of accepting and rejecting staff is fine and Skype works better than team speak.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I think, this dude is just trying to advertise enjin, our system works flawlessly no need to change it

_Bach_

Retired Staff
An entire revamp of our website is both impractical and unnecessary.

All of the benefits listed (if they were all true) wouldn't out weigh the work and hassle of switching website hosts.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
ick enjin.
phpbb = best forum service, which I'm pretty sure is what hhg uses (Only problem is haven't seen this theme)
Buycraft > enjin
Coding yourself > HTML Editor > enjin

Last edited:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
enjin sucks, there are tons of addons and cool things we can add with xenforo but we dont have any time for it atm as we are pretty packed with in-game updates

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
EWWWW, ENJIN
phpbb = best forum service, which I'm pretty sure is what hhg uses (Only problem is haven't seen this theme)
We use Xenforo bby, just look at the bottom of any page at the forums xD PHPBB was left behind a couple of months ago m8, u live in the past

SAFollis

Trusted Member
EWWWW, ENJIN

We use Xenforo bby, just look at the bottom of any page at the forums xD PHPBB was left behind a couple of months ago m8, u live in the past
xD Yeah lel. I never heard of Xenforo before though so I didn't know it existed.