• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global WAR

Vote for this?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RK_Credius

Hallo! Me again <3 . So I was thinking about the ranks and everything you guys incorporated into PVP. I was thinking about the map cycles too. So I understand that people don't want teams in normal PVP and so much stuff happens, ****** blows up, blah blah blah. So I was thinking, how about one map in the cycles is just about WAR. 3 sides, Green team, Blue team, Red team. Americans, Canadians, and Mexicans. Whatever. The sides will be divided into Squads, that's where the rank comes in. Do some computer stuff or whatevs, make it randomly generate squads of five. 4 with lower ranks than the Squad Leader which has, obviously, a higher rank. These guys CAN STILL HIT EACHOTHER. This is the part that hurts the team that kills eachother. There's gonna be a flag somewhere where the teams are defending it. If the squads work together and take the flag, AND retrieve it, they get 5 coins each. This will help players will low money to get more money from this Gamemode. This as the other maps will last 30 min. You a CANNOT use kits, only full leather armor with the color of your team, a wooden sword, and 16 soups or for archers Chain Chestplate and Boots and a helmet, Bow, and 2 stacks of arrows with 8 soups.

Rewards System

Captured a Flag - 5 coins for squad that captured the flag. 1 extra coin for the flag retriever.

Kill a Squad member - 1 coin

Kill a team member - (-2 hearts)

Kill flag retriever - 3 coins

Kill a full squad by yourself - 5 kill coins, plus 3 coins.

These are just some reward systems I'm sure u guys r smart to make others. The point of this map in the cycle is to help players gain coins.

Also to help balance it out, if there's a player that's on the PVP leader board, place on a team with less members, if there's 3 top, place in diff groups

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This isnt global is it? Sounds more like a new gamemode. And by your wording, I do not think it should be incorporated into pvp, as thats not what kit pvp is about

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Seems like at'd cause a lot of problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) not sure if it should be added

in seriousness: idk if it should be 30 mins long, + maybe it should be 2 teams CTF instead?

RK_Credius

It is CTF. Trnely doesn't global mean new Gamemode? Anyways as I stated this is a way for players to make some bucks and to actually use the ranks HHG puts out for ppl. If it is a new Gamemode it doesn't change the fact that gaining money in Kitpvp is hard. True, it is kinda dumb that I said there's only two kits in WAR when we are talking about Kitpvp. Should this be a new Gamemode and leave the PVP economy as it is? Or should we incorporate it into Kitpvp, make some ajustments so it actually represents Kitpvp but still makes it so pp can earn money and the ranks are actually meaningful besides telling players they are old.

SAfollis to answer your Q, I think team games should always have a third team. Why? It makes it so your not always concentrating on one enemy, you have to think before you move out in the open and keep your mind on the two teams. It makes it harder and more chaotic

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It is CTF. Trnely doesn't global mean new Gamemode? Anyways as I stated this is a way for players to make some bucks and to actually use the ranks HHG puts out for ppl. If it is a new Gamemode it doesn't change the fact that gaining money in Kitpvp is hard. True, it is kinda dumb that I said there's only two kits in WAR when we are talking about Kitpvp. Should this be a new Gamemode and leave the PVP economy as it is? Or should we incorporate it into Kitpvp, make some ajustments so it actually represents Kitpvp but still makes it so pp can earn money and the ranks are actually meaningful besides telling players they are old.
I like pvp the way it is. If you wanted to make a war themed map, go for it.

If you wanted to suggest CTF with a war themed map, then that is probably a better purpose for this thread. In regards to your first sentence, which I quoted:
89ClAuK.png

RK_Credius

Oh thanks Trenly. But in your opinion what do you think? Scrap the Gamemode and make a huge wide open field with some bunkers and buildings? Or actually make the Gamemode?