• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Waiting Time

Agree?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I have a feeling this has been suggested before, but it needs to be readressed.

So you know when you join a game, and it's got full players. The timers finally going down fast, and your ready to kill! But once it teleports you to the arena, you need to awkwardly wait on your podium for 60 seconds!?

I mean why? I guess if people want to scout the cornupopia out before going in, (chests, an exit, ect) but does it need to be that long? We could at least half if, or quarter it?
It'd make joining a game faster, and have not as much waiting around.

And I don't want people commenting "But it's more accurate to the books/movies. It's a 60 second countdown!"
I've read all the Hunger games books and see all the movies. I'm a fan of the franchise. But this is Minecraft! All of these whacky arenas don't seem very accurate to the ones mentioned in the books. And obviously there not meant to be.
My point is, it'd just make her games matches faster to join and better!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think 30 seconds would be quite reasonable, or even 15 seconds... Enough to buy your gear, and start the match :)

touh

Trusted Member
Yeah I made a Topic about the waiting time being shorter but it would be better for you know youtubers and stuff because it will just be them sitting there for a minute doing nothing and it would be akward.