• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Voxel Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I am thinking we should add Voxel Sniper to creative. I know we have World Edit but world edit is good for buildings and voxel sniper is good for terraforming.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree voxel would be nice, but I feel that not many people know how to use it. Also, who would it be for? I dont think it should be defualt, nor do I think only MJ should have it unless WE was given to Capitol+

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I agree voxel would be nice, but I feel that not many people know how to use it. Also, who would it be for? I dont think it should be defualt, nor do I think only MJ should have it unless WE was given to Capitol+
Well not many people know w/e either. Unless they have it then they decide to learn it. As for who should have it, Maybe the two highest ranks or something.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I wouldn't use it probably. But this is because I'm ok at terraforming without it. Not to mention that I wouldn't have a high enough rank for it. But if you guys need it then it would be a good idea to add.

touh

Trusted Member
I wouldn't use it probably. But this is because I'm ok at terraforming without it. Not to mention that I wouldn't have a high enough rank for it. But if you guys need it then it would be a good idea to add.
yeah I've seen a lot of people who are horrible at terraforming (like myself) so it would be useful for those types of people :p

YoBrownies7

I would love this.As a mj I would not care if capitol got w/e.Because people always ask for world edit to be done but the could also ask capitols too.

Status
Not open for further replies.