• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Voting

__USA__

Last night aprox: January 31 2015, 11:20/11:34 I voted and I realized that it did NOT count the votes towards my current score but instead the new month's score. As I said it was between 11:20 and 11:34 PM when I voted NOT 12:00 so in technicality I still voted on the 31st I was able to vote 4 times and I hope you can be understanding of what happened. . .

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Not everyone is under the same timezone. Votes are usually reset in the EST timezone, I'm not sure though, you'll have to ask Zainos.

Moved to Bug Reports

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
U still got 3rd top voter winner prize, don't worry :)

__USA__

U still got 3rd top voter winner prize, don't worry :)
While I understand that I got 3rd (and I can take comfort in that) The fact of the matter which is why I posted this "glitch/complaint" is that I should be in second :confused:

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
sorry but votes are reset at a random time the 1st of every month. There's no set time of WHEN exactly because I do it when I have time, so I'm sorry, you got what you got, there's no way back

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Regarding to voting websites (if that was your question), you are allowed to vote again at 12:00am EST timzone of every day