• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Voting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orestensibly

I know I've complained before, but I am VERY frustrated. I was originally supposed to get Jr.mod 5 weeks ago. The votes hadn't reset and the 2nd place player was still voting, so I was forced to vote 2 months in a row. I did that, then Chris said I only get +3 ranks when I was the top voter 2 months in a row. I asked Zainos about voting right after he said he was no longer afk and he ignored me and left. After that I waited for 2 weeks for November to start. Now it has been another week I've had to wait, the 2nd place player has had to wait, and the 3rd place player has had to wait. Please don't say "Oh, we will fix it soon," because that means it'll never get fixed.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Enough with this. I am more frustrate than you. Everyday tons of users have the nerve to complain to me that voting isn't reset. I cannot do anything about it. All I can say it Zainos will do it when he gets the chance. That is all I have to say. If there is any more reports/topics about voting it will be deleted.
- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.