• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour volcanic parkour map

marleymol

I don't know how to show screenshots so im just gonna say its at my second plot.
I don't have world edit so I had to put a lot of effort in.
volcanic parkour:
checkpoints:1
difficulty:medium
length: short/very short

p.s I only go on minecraft once a week so im not very good at building so bare that in mind :/
/p h marleymol 2 to get there

Last edited by a moderator:

touh

Trusted Member
I checked out the parkour and it's way to short, and it seems like one jump is impossible, but I'm just bad so it's probably not, but I do like how it transitions from the top and tricks you into think you finished but then you go down and there is more, but if it is volcanic parkour, people would expect like a volcano, which there isn't one there. 4.5/10

marleymol

thanks ill add one :)
which jump was impossible?
I cant do much of an actual volcano because lava isn't flowing it just stays still
added some volcanos :)

Last edited by a moderator:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This parkour is TINY! Way too short! Plus the fact that the majority of the parkour is very easy.
The first bit, when your above ground looks alright, if you'd expanded this allot, maybe on a VIP plot size, or on superflat, and made it allot longer, this could have a chance, but as of now, there is no real amazing detail to the map.
Also, in the part where you jump into the lava pit, this was very pourly done, you can still see the dirt from the original plot, and there's a block missing. lol

So i'm sorry to say, but this map has been declined.