• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Visitors' accesses & damage

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The update changed quite some stuff (bc it's an update) and I'd love to have these things (some of them were here, some are just my ideas :p):

The suggestions:
1. Visitors can't pick up items
2. Visitors don't get damage from lava, mobs, height, etc.
3. Visitors don't die when falling off an island.
4. No one gets damage from lava/fire in the end

Reasons:
1. This happens quite often, someone is on your island, you break a block, and they take it.. And I'm talking about beacons and stuff like that. Also it could be rly annoying when island members are giving each other things and a visitor comes and takes the things, it's happened to me a few times. If someone wants to give a visitor something, the easiest way is to use a minecart with chest, so many islands have those w/a sign saying "free stuff" lol :p
2. This has happened to me so much, when I go to someone's shop and there are mobs attacking me, it could be quite annoying when the owner isn't online.
3. This was here for some time, but it was removed, idk why.. But anyways, there are people that would make you go to their island then dig a hole and make you fall, doesn't matter if it's on purpose or accident, it happens, and it's not very fair because you're a visitor and you might not have any access to the island, but people can kill you like that, because now you have to wait 5 secs to warp.
4. Not mentioning any names but some people just like to burn others with lava in the end and take the items, everyone wears good armor when they go to the end.. Being burnt is just too unfair imo.

And yeahhh that's all in my mind rn :p Have a great day because you can

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Will do 1, 2 and 3 but doing 4 would be really unfair as you could cheat and kill endermans or the dragon itself by adding loads of lava and being invincible to it. If you are scared of lava when going to end bring a potion of fire protection and that's it!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Will do 1, 2 and 3 but doing 4 would be really unfair as you could cheat and kill endermans or the dragon itself by adding loads of lava and being invincible to it. If you are scared of lava when going to end bring a potion of fire protection and that's it!
Yay thanks! I didn't really get what you said about 4.. xd :p