• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

VACATION|SUMMER

Are you in Summer?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No....

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

_Radique_oo7

After graduating from high school my grandparents rewarded my brother and I with a trip to Mexico on a cruise ship! After the cruise I'll be going to Universal Studios as a VIP to watch shows "Price is right" and get to hold items used in previous, old movies like E.T :). I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm showing off but I'm just so excited! Mexico will be a journey :D! I hope everyone has a great summer! If not in summer yet I hope you're finals don't stress you hard so much, hang in there you got it :).

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I'm going to DisneyWorld again this year! :) But my school isn't out for another 2 weeks... But anyways have fun _Radique_oo7 hope you have a good time!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
well i am going to cedar point and then i am going to hang with some of my friends *cough *cough my gf and then i am going to colorado for a wedding and then i will chill and while my parents go to utah i will just sit and watch some spongebob

MineJam

Retired Staff
Monday... out of all days Monday is my last day. Not Friday Monday. And they changed lunch time to 9!!! LIKE WTF I'm eating breakfast at home and there over here serving pizza!? I call bs and whoever came up with the schedule should be shot.

touh

Trusted Member
well i am going to cedar point and then i am going to hang with some of my friends *cough *cough my gf and then i am going to colorado for a wedding and then i will chill and while my parents go to utah i will just sit and watch some spongebob
Have you ever been to cedar point? It's really fun! I recommend riding The Maverick.