• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

"Update Username" Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
I have recently just changed my username to MistTheSnitch and I was wondering why the "Update Username" button is not in the drop down menu when you hover over your name. This isn't a HUGE concern of mine, but I was just curious why it has been removed.

touh

Trusted Member
I have recently just changed my username to MistTheSnitch and I was wondering why the "Update Username" button is not in the drop down menu when you hover over your name. This isn't a HUGE concern of mine, but I was just curious why it has been removed.
As Zainos said on his profile some stuff is being fixed and it would be back soon.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
That perk is currently unavailable as we are working on some issues with it. Nonetheless I am willing to change your IGN to the correct one manually, what is your new in game name?

JaltersThighGap

I was wondering if i could have my forum name changed as well. I would like it to be changed to Wend. If you do not have the time, i understand, and will wait until the "Update Username" button is back if i need too.

Decis

That perk is currently unavailable as we are working on some issues with it. Nonetheless I am willing to change your IGN to the correct one manually, what is your new in game name?
Can You Change Mine To Avandini because that's my new IGN

eL3JV1T.png

Santina

Can you change my name to enjxy? I updated my username but someone took my old username and it read it as that persons account and not mine..

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please dont revive dead topics. If you need to update your username, you can pm Zainos with the correct username and info.
-Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.