• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Um lag, not hacking. Big difference

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

TacoBueno saw me on skyblock, I went over to her island to visit to ask for cobble,stone or stone slabs (feel free to donate to me xD) and I lagged sooooo bad I nearly crashed, then all of a sudden: TacoBueno >> Xx_PoppyCorn_xX FLEW INFROUNT OF ME! REPORT HIM! 1) Idek how to install hacks 2) idek how to USE hacks 3) ik I will get banned so I never would and 4) Its call lag honey.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
TacoBueno saw me on skyblock, I went over to her island to visit to ask for cobble,stone or stone slabs (feel free to donate to me xD) and I lagged sooooo bad I nearly crashed, then all of a sudden: TacoBueno >> Xx_PoppyCorn_xX FLEW INFROUNT OF ME! REPORT HIM! 1) Idek how to install hacks 2) idek how to USE hacks 3) ik I will get banned so I never would and 4) Its call lag honey.
1: Player reports
2: proof

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Umm no you won't... you can't get banned unless there is proof.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Someone here understands you, when I lag, it's just like I'm flying, I've tested it with 2 computers, 2 accounts, yeah.. When I lag it's just like I'm flying sooo...

Rip ;-;

Like, I actually move in the air .-.

AlphaQUp

I don't give the server time for me to disconnect, I manually do it when I lag because I have 0 patience.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't give the server time for me to disconnect, I manually do it when I lag because I have 0 patience.
Lol sometimes everything just stops moving, and I usually just disconnect myself because if not, it's gonna disconnect me after 1-2 minutes and people will see me flying soo...

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
You should have nothing to worry about if you do not hack, there is a big difference in lagging and hacking, especially in flight. If you are just in the air not moving to the other user and it's not like 50 blocks in the air somehow floating around, then it would be quite clear as to lag. Just ignore people who would say that, or tell them you were lagging. That's it :p

_Link

You lagging wouldn't be anything near sufficient enough for a ban unless you were traveling from Point X to point Y in the air, not just at Point X

Zelistra

Trusted Member
You should have nothing to worry about if you do not hack, there is a big difference in lagging and hacking, especially in flight. If you are just in the air not moving to the other user and it's not like 50 blocks in the air somehow floating around, then it would be quite clear as to lag. Just ignore people who would say that, or tell them you were lagging. That's it :p
What if I'm moving in the air, but laggy? Is that similar to hacking..? Because it's happened to me.. When I was playing with my sister .-.

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

I told her I was lagging but she didn't believe me, I was about to say believe what u want but then I crashed xD

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What if I'm moving in the air, but laggy? Is that similar to hacking..? Because it's happened to me.. When I was playing with my sister .-.
The staff have been trained to see the difference between lag and hacking. The difference is honestly usually quite clear. While players may accuse you of flying, they are just trying to make up some rumor that would get you banned cause they want to feel like they did something for the server; even though they usually dont know what hacks look like.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
The staff have been trained to see the difference between lag and hacking. The difference is honestly usually quite clear. While players may accuse you of flying, they are just trying to make up some rumor that would get you banned cause they want to feel like they did something for the server; even though they usually dont know what hacks look like.
Well... The staff have kind of made a lot of mistakes in the past- you know what screw it, you know what I'm going to say.