• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Uhc kit

should this kit be added?

• [Yes] we should add this kit

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • [No] too op get it out of here

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Fu3rza

Weapon: Diamond sword
Armor: Iron chest, pants, boots and diamond helmet
Other items: Fishing rod and 5-8 golden apples (not enchanted)
Price: 700 - 850? Im not sure about the price

ParadoxTaco

Wut does this have to do with uhc? The golden apples? This is basically calling a kit "sg kit" with dia chest, rest iron, with a diamond sword. Also, why a fishing rod? Thats more related to pvp or sg, not uhc

Nonze

Wut does this have to do with uhc? The golden apples? This is basically calling a kit "sg kit" with dia chest, rest iron, with a diamond sword. Also, why a fishing rod? Thats more related to pvp or sg, not uhc
Uhc has a lot to do with golden apples?
I think this is a good idea

iiCrunch

^^^^ Mostly what I what gonna say.
U people obviously never did uhc. I mean yeah I guess it's like sg. Maybe the the uhc kit u can add lava buckets or something and make the armor prot 1 and bows and arrows and rods and stuff. I'm just listing the stuff I use in uhc

ParadoxTaco

U people obviously never did uhc. I mean yeah I guess it's like sg. Maybe the the uhc kit u can add lava buckets or something and make the armor prot 1 and bows and arrows and rods and stuff. I'm just listing the stuff I use in uhc
I have played uhc, it was rather fun. This is simliar to alot of kits and i honestly dont see why it should be apart of pvp. The only thing it has that matches uhc is golden apples. Overall the kit name "uhc" does not really involve much from uhc. Sure some people might use a fishing rod or bow in uhc, but thats a thing in everyday survival, sg, and so on. This is almost the same overall strenth ability of the basic starter kits. 1+ cause of the diamond chestplate, but soups heal faster -instantly- then golden apples.
Also, you can not place lava in pvp, cleary you dont pvp much -jokes-
You could have a lava bucket in ya inventory, with fire aspect 5

iiCrunch

I have played uhc, it was rather fun. This is simliar to alot of kits and i honestly dont see why it should be apart of pvp. The only thing it has that matches uhc is golden apples. Overall the kit name "uhc" does not really involve much from uhc. Sure some people might use a fishing rod or bow in uhc, but thats a thing in everyday survival, sg, and so on. This is almost the same overall strenth ability of the basic starter kits. 1+ cause of the diamond chestplate, but soups heal faster -instantly- then golden apples.
Read ur thing wrong thought u said gaps have nothing to do with uhc (facepalm)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Read ur thing wrong thought u said gaps have nothing to do with uhc (facepalm)
uhm?