• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Two sponsor giveaways

MineJam

Retired Staff
Ill be doing a giveaway when I reach 100 subscribers on YouTube, If you would like to enter for this giveaway, Subscribe and comment on this thread you're ign.
Ill be giving away 2 sponsor ranks, and it will end as few days after I hit 100 subscribers. Anyone can enter it besides anyone with sponsor or higher. You can enter for other people though :)
YouTube channel is MineJam~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rjnV7mRDhxy4aajMIlyNA Good luck!

(NOTE) If you win and I check my subscriber list and you are not subbed, I will pick a different winner! MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBBED TO WIN! :) |
Also, my other thread was locked due to it being inactive don't worry though I have the names of the people who entered Here they are so no need to reply again, I tried my best :)

ByNathan
Devlish
MarioIsAPugMC
katesgotgame
IllyMac
EasyThoughts
iTryHardinq
BrandonLSP
IssieThePugMC
MC_ProYT
whyplastic
biddie15
Zekerundo
McChess
Cooolzer
marcus4985
Cookii
iJeikq_
If your name is not on this list feel free to comment your ign and enter for one of the two sponsor ranks ;D

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I entered devlish, but I may change the name before the giveaway.

I would also like to enter PeterHollens

Husky_08

Ill be doing a giveaway when I reach 100 subscribers on YouTube, If you would like to enter for this giveaway, Subscribe and comment on this thread you're ign.
Ill be giving away 2 sponsor ranks, and it will end as few days after I hit 100 subscribers. Anyone can enter it besides anyone with sponsor or higher. You can enter for other people though :)
YouTube channel is MineJam~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rjnV7mRDhxy4aajMIlyNA Good luck!

(NOTE) If you win and I check my subscriber list and you are not subbed, I will pick a different winner! MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBBED TO WIN! :) |
Also, my other thread was locked due to it being inactive don't worry though I have the names of the people who entered Here they are so no need to reply again, I tried my best :)

ByNathan
Devlish
MarioIsAPugMC
katesgotgame
IllyMac
EasyThoughts
iTryHardinq
BrandonLSP
IssieThePugMC
MC_ProYT
whyplastic
biddie15
Zekerundo
McChess
Cooolzer
marcus4985
Cookii
iJeikq_
If your name is not on this list feel free to comment your ign and enter for one of the two sponsor ranks ;D
I entered for MarioIsAPugMC but he changed his name to Mario with 10 more o's

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
when i go on a thread and ppl dont tag me when they say my name :(

anyways, lel i can win it actually and give it to a friend :D

Then he could have posted their IGN :)
i dont have to.. say i get the rank (so unlikely, i know), then i could pm minejam telling him who i wanna give it to :D

Cookie

Trusted Member
please don't make this thread go off topic, MineJam is trying his best to have this giveaway keep going,

anyways, you can enter for other people as he said. All you have to do is pm him on forums and give him the username you want to give it to if you win.

that's for everyone confused !

ItzJinx

I entered!
IGN - _xAustin (DarkNqva soon)
-Entering for myself xD
-Subbed from BluPatchYT

bombing765

Oh and im the person who entered for marcus4985 just wanted to let you know my youtube so you can check X3

Yt i subbed with : A Robonoid

Zelistra

Trusted Member

ByNathan
Devlish
MarioIsAPugMC
katesgotgame
IllyMac
EasyThoughts
iTryHardinq
BrandonLSP
IssieThePugMC
MC_ProYT
whyplastic
biddie15
Zekerundo
McChess
Cooolzer
marcus4985
Cookii
iJeikq_
I Subscribed to you but you can never see me at https://www.youtube.com/subscribers , make sure you put that they need to have their Subscriptions public too, because if they Subscribe you but have their Subscriptions private (like in my case), you can't see them ;> I hope dis helped