• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE

Was this Funny?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Meh, it was alright, but good video :3

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Do a Part 2!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This made me cringe

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iSellCreditCards

Hey guys, check out this Try Not To Laugh Challenge I made! Give me some feedback :3

WARNING: Crude Humor and Language is used in the video!!!!!

me32305

Ohh yay, a predictable "try not to laugh challenge" that literally nobody laughs at. This video is basically a copy pasta from the other million "try not to laugh challenges" people getting hurt, family guy, and ridiculous stuff isn't funny. Either is huge emoji titles above videos, and if you were wondering, no I did not laugh at "your" video that I've seen a million times because it's all the same stuff.

iSellCreditCards

Ohh yay, a predictable "try not to laugh challenge" that literally nobody laughs at. This video is basically a copy pasta from the other million "try not to laugh challenges" people getting hurt, family guy, and ridiculous stuff isn't funny. Either is huge emoji titles above videos, and if you were wondering, no I did not laugh at "your" video that I've seen a million times because it's all the same stuff.
Lmao, ok?

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
No need to be rude, if you disliked it then you can always not comment.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
TheElPolloMan did you laugh at the video? For some reasons all these "try not to laugh videos" never make me laugh o_O (I'm weird deal with it please) normal videos and cat videos are what make me laugh o_O (even weirder but deal with it please)

Idkidkidk I just woke up..

It's nice of you to try to get people laugh though :p

iSellCreditCards

TheElPolloMan did you laugh at the video? For some reasons all these "try not to laugh videos" never make me laugh o_O (I'm weird deal with it please) normal videos and cat videos are what make me laugh o_O (even weirder but deal with it please)

Idkidkidk I just woke up..

It's nice of you to try to get people laugh though :p
Tbh, I laughed at like one or two, but ya know I was bored, and a lot of the things I wanted to put it (over half that would've been funny [probably] were copyrighted.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Sorry about off-topicness but I LOVE studying Computing and Programming and a lot of other stuff to, it's just what you enjoy really <3
I don't "like" studying things related to school but I still do it, it's how you get good grades xd, but on summer break and stuff I'd study about the space because it's what I enjoy. But during school I highly recommend just studying for school, idk about you but my brain can't handle too much stuff at a time, and my 12 subjects are what's important for me

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Biology is fun how are bones scary? lol
The teacher let us touch the bone and when it got to me.. "NO NO NO EWW NO", I don't wanna touch a bone, it's disgusting. Plus we learned about the human body and so much stuff are just eww

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Mmmm nope, didn't really find it funny. You're gonna have to do a lot better than that before making a try not to laugh challenge elite like me find it funny (I do a lot of these, so I find 95% of things put in the challenges not even slightly funny lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.