• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Trusted Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaby1129

What happened to trusted rank? I think it should be added back. A lot of people including me have been on this server for quite a while. I think this rank should be given to users who have been on the server for a long time and haven't done anything bad on the server (Spamming, hacking, etc.) I think this rank should be added back.

Jacky708

I also think trusted should be brought back because you can see who has been on this server the longest and who is most dedicated.

Gaby1129

Useless? is that what you think the rank is, well that rank isn't "useless" that rank should of been used for people who are actually TRUSTED, RESPECTFUL, AND HAVE BEEN ON THE SERVER FOR A LONG TIME. Not just for applying for staff. I think it should of been used just for being a trusted user on the server, you staff should really think about that.

Jnitz

Useless? is that what you think the rank is, well that rank isn't "useless" that rank should of been used for people who are actually TRUSTED, RESPECTFUL, AND HAVE BEEN ON THE SERVER FOR A LONG TIME. Not just for applying for staff. I think it should of been used just for being a trusted user on the server, you staff should really think about that.
Why do you need a rank to prove that you're trusted?

Gaby1129

Why do you need a rank to prove that you're trusted?
Because people should know that you are one of the users who are very loyal to the server and have been apart of it for a long time, like me. I have been on this server for a very long time.

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Because people should know that you are one of the users who are very loyal to the server and have been apart of it for a long time, like me. I have been on this server for a very long time.
Seems like you're trying to bring back a rank because you think you deserve it. Being on the server for a long time doesn't prove you are trusted. There are many factors into being trusted.

Gaby1129

Seems like you're trying to bring back a rank because you think you deserve it. Being on the server for a long time doesn't prove you are trusted. There are many factors into being trusted.
I am not trying to bring back a rank because I think I deserve it, I am speaking for other people too.

Also I know the trusted rank doesn't mean being on the server for along time, it means being respectful towards the server, being loyal. In this case the rank was made for people who were allowed to apply for helper...

+ Post Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
(This post is going to confuse users that joined December 2014)

Trusted Rank was primarily made for users to apply for Moderator even though they are not Jr.Mod. Now that anyone may apply the rank is useless. Even if you are a long-term player it does not really mean anything besides memories. No one gets treated differently, nor will have [Trusted] back include in your application being read first, as I do no "roll" that way.

Hence making the rank (In this current condition) useless.

Also, Gaby1129, your animosity is quite oblivious.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I've been on this server longer than pretty much everyone here and do you see me complaining about a rank? It's worthless :p (Just know you have been on awhile and be proud of that ;D)

Great point :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As Chris AND MANY PEOPLE SAID, Trusted rank is useless now as everyone can apply for staff so we won't bring it back.

- Topic Locked

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.