• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Trust/Full Trust

ParadoxTaco

Even though I rarely go on creative anymore, I feel a command could be added to completly elminate, or highly reduce, the amount of griefings. Sure griefing is not a bannable, or even kickable offence, and is explained why. But if we could stop it all together, why not? This idea is the trust and full trust. along with this idea comes the /vote [command].
Commands
/vote kick [player name]
/vote undis [undisguises every player in plot]
/p undis [only usable by owner]
/P Trust [player name]
/p FullTrust [player name]

Trust
Able to build on owners plot
Able to open doors and use redstone
Cant Build while owners away
Cant break others blocks
Can participate in /vote [command]

Full Trust
Able to break owners blocks
can use world edit
can build while owner is away
can /vote kick someone off the plot
Cant be vote kicked from the plot

Its not perfect, and would love to see some feedback. Not main priority, but would really help make the server cleaner. Negative or positive, im accepting either type of feedback

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I think it would also be cool if you could let some people build in a certain area, like a 10x10x10 block or something.
I'm not so sure about vote kicking tho, also some trusted should be able to build when owner is gone, like with /p build always|whenOnline

javathor

Yep i agree with you SAFollis it would be because then they can only build in an area instead of you area and also if its a griefer they wont be able to grief you builds.
PeaceKeeper HHG.png
PeaceKeeper.png
The.jpg

ParadoxTaco

I think it would also be cool if you could let some people build in a certain area, like a 10x10x10 block or something.
I'm not so sure about vote kicking tho, also some trusted should be able to build when owner is gone, like with /p build always|whenOnline
like I said, feedback is always welcome, and good suggestion.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Even though I rarely go on creative anymore, I feel a command could be added to completly elminate, or highly reduce, the amount of griefings. Sure griefing is not a bannable, or even kickable offence, and is explained why. But if we could stop it all together, why not? This idea is the trust and full trust. along with this idea comes the /vote [command].
Commands
/vote kick [player name]
/vote undis [undisguises every player in plot]
/p undis [only usable by owner]
/P Trust [player name]
/p FullTrust [player name]

Trust
Able to build on owners plot
Able to open doors and use redstone
Cant Build while owners away
Cant break others blocks
Can participate in /vote [command]

Full Trust
Able to break owners blocks
can use world edit
can build while owner is away
can /vote kick someone off the plot
Cant be vote kicked from the plot

Its not perfect, and would love to see some feedback. Not main priority, but would really help make the server cleaner. Negative or positive, im accepting either type of feedback
Maybe instead of trust and full trust, just keep add and trust? Also you shouldn't be able to use world edit since it's a Mockingjay perk. And if the owner wants to deny players then can. Like SAFollis said, being able to give players an area to use is a great idea! Also, being able to break owner's blocks and not is a great idea too, the owner should have access to a command for that or something

ParadoxTaco

Maybe instead of trust and full trust, just keep add and trust? Also you shouldn't be able to use world edit since it's a Mockingjay perk. And if the owner wants to deny players then can. Like SAFollis said, being able to give players an area to use is a great idea! Also, being able to break owner's blocks and not is a great idea too, the owner should have access to a command for that or something
I thought people would already put it together that they can use worldedit if they are trust, and mockingjay... but I guess I was wrong..

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I thought people would already put it together that they can use worldedit if they are trust, and mockingjay... but I guess I was wrong..
Well it's possible that some people bought Mockingjay just for World Edit (Like StoneDomino), so let's better not give the rank perks to anyone. Just like someone suggested that you can play all parkours without ranks, but my sister bought Peacekeeper just because she wanted to play City parkour.

ParadoxTaco

Well it's possible that some people bought Mockingjay just for World Edit (Like StoneDomino), so let's better not give the rank perks to anyone. Just like someone suggested that you can play all parkours without ranks, but my sister bought Peacekeeper just because she wanted to play City parkour.
You once again misunderstood what I said... I said they can use worldedit if they are full trusted to the plot AND if they are mockingjay... They have to already have the rank... Sorry for not stating it more clearly.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
You once again misunderstood what I said... I said they can use worldedit if they are full trusted to the plot AND if they are mockingjay... They have to already have the rank... Sorry for not stating it more clearly.
But currently, if you're trusted and have Mockingjay you can use World Edit, but if you're added you can't. And sorry for misunderstanding