• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Time

Short or Long Time?

• Total voters
Hello I am just wondering if you could make the lobby time shorter... Many impatient people, and I am very impatient and do not like waiting for 180 seconds or I think it's 180 seconds.. (3 minutes) in the lobby. When it starts it has another 60 seconds (one minute)! I recommend make the lobby shortened to 2 minutes please and when the game starts make it 30 seconds :)

Jacky708

I agree with this, the time should be a little shorter but I think this topic was all ready discussed and I think they have shortened it. If it was not shortened, like I said before it would be better for the waiting time to be shorter :p

I agree with this, the time should be a little shorter but I think this topic was all ready discussed and I think they have shortened it. If it was not shortened, like I said before it would be better for the waiting time to be shorter :p
Okay thank you :)