• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP This is an interesting idea...

What gamemode are you willing to play more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kookie

Suggestions:
I believe there should be events hosted by trusted and active players such as staff. What will partake in these events is popular events that I know people would love to play such as Sumo tournaments, Color Run, or Red Rover. Whoever wins the events should win some prizes such as coins like about 250 coins or so but that part leaves it up to you. Though, I recommend coins if you want to boost KitPvP back into it's glory days. Seems more competitive.

Sumo Tournament - About as many people that want to join the Event will participate. Then randomly selected players will be set in to a small arena circle that's not to big but not to small. They will fight with their fist until one falls off the circle. I can assure you, this gamemode is very popular.

Color Run - Pretty self explanatory, a color is chosen, the players run to it, then the other remaining colors will disappear and whomever is not standing on said color will fall until one remains.

Red Rover - Two team captains, one red, one blue. Each captain will choose players that have decided to participate. Once all the players are chosen, the captains fight off first and whoever wins stays in the arena and continue to fight until he dies. The team with remaining players will win and the team that lost all its players loses.

with the deepest regards,
- Cookize

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think these would fit better within an arcade gamemode rather than pvp. Although I am not a fan of any of these ideas. The Color Run I have seen before on multiple other servers, and I don't think the way you presented it would be unique or increase playerbase. The same goes for the sumo tournament. What would you change about it to make it unique to HHG? Red Rover is a "King of the hill" style 1v1 and could potentially be quite boring for players if the captain kills everyone on the other team

Kookie

Being part of the PvP community for years, I at least have a general idea of what they would like. Well lets see how the community reacts to the post, we'll never know until we see. Thanks for replying Trenly!

Pandano

I like all of those ideas, it would bring some diversity for PvP which can get quite boring, hitting the same players over and over. Especially if you've been playing for a long time !

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Honestly, even though I'm not a big fan of those proposed mini-games ideas as I agree with Trenly that they would fit better an arcade server or similar rather than kit pvp, I'm really interested in making some random automated events every an hour or 2 if a minimum amount of players online criteria is met where there would be prizes to the winner. Following the popular "last man standing" event that I usually do at kit pvp, I could make an automated form of it where every 1-2 hours if there are at least 10 players online at kit pvp they would be summoned optionally to take part of a last man standing arena, giving out coins to the winners. What do you think about it?

Kookie

I do like the idea Zain! Though let me elaborate a bit more on my vision. Perhaps add a new rank and possibly call it EVENT or something of the sort. That person will only receive that title in certain servers like KitPvP or so to promote Happy HG and monitor the EVENTS but the idea of creating random automated events seems just as good. Anyways, the "Last man standing" event I agree with. Though, perhaps add SUMO as well? Lately the gamemode has been booming and it will surely bring tons of PvP players to the server (As you can tell by the Poll). Happy has already created a huge creative and parkour player base. How about bringing back the PvP player base on the server?

Another note: Perhaps add a free kit mode period (with of course having the meet ranks)

I could provide you with a video of what I mean by the gamemode SUMO

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I know SUMO but the fact that it already exists in many other servers, makes me prefer unique and original game-mode/event ideas instead. Regarding the rank, I don't think it is really needed, specially since we already have staff members doing events already.

I think this is a great Idea as I have been on hhg for 3 years and mostly played kit pvp and nobody really plays it, I think this will drag more people to kitpvp and make it more fun I agree with Kookie.