• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Think about this.

iwasakoala

Nobody talks to me anymore.
Think about it this way, if you had quit a server which you had loads of friend on, and people didn't speak to you because you didn't go on the server anymore, how would you feel?
Thanks,
Fox

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I lost I think 3 friends past these 3 WEEKS, 1 of them just removed me for no reason and 1 I said had a big forehead and I meant it in a good way cause they were kawaii/cute.

But they thought it in a bad way so they removed me and their friend sticked up with them and then their friend REMOVED ME ;-;

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Tbh idk... Well I guess I might feel bad, for like a week or so. I've lost some really good friends from the Internet, for reasons they can't talk to me (dun ask plz). For the longest time I was missing a friend for half year *-* And I still am ;-;
Ok back to topic*
I will feel bad, but then eventually live my life irl happily and forget about the Internet :)

5 minutes after I log in everytime, I'm literally just stuck in the Hub replying all the hi msg's

MysticMusician

Friends come and go, I've lost almost every friend I've made on this server, and mc in genereal. One of them being my best friend. If we talk, we just argue, because he just loves to make me feel bad. It'll get better though. I miss my friends a lot, because I don't have friends irl really either, I'm very shy. It'll be alright though, you'll find new people who make you feel better and will talk to you no matter what. Or you'll find something else you love doing to take your mind away from it.

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
My first friends I had on this server completely ignore me. But now I have some of the best friends I could have. It's just the way things happen I guess, while you loose some friends, you find even better ones along the way. Because I'm sure that someday, I'll forget about these friends and they'll forget about me.

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
My main sheepy (EWB_ALEX88) left the server and many of my other friends have become inactive. I do miss them but you must remember to carry on.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The friends that you loose aren't real friends, you just need to wait till your real friends to come to you, or go find them. Real friends always say hi when you join and will always care about you. More than 50% of my friends are "fake"... Only like 10 of them are real, but I'm good with those 10, they care about me. The rest, just leave me, and idc.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I've only got 3-4 really real friends on this server at this point, some I am friends with but not close. I used to have a lot more, including one special one which broke my heart when they left, you may know who. But friends mostly come and go, that's a fact, some you keep, it is a good time to bring up only make them close if you truly know that you are their friend, and if it breaks your heart when they leave you, then you truly haven't made the right decisions of who is a real friend and who isn't, in other words, don't make the same mistake I did.

Honestly I'm not normally like this, but I really do feel different about this sort of thing, even if it is online, it can still break your heart if they leave you and where close as I found out. Saying don't make close friends online is stupid, but just be careful who you keep close and who you don't, it can really affect you.

Nootch

Trusted Member
but just be careful who you keep close and who you don't, it can really affect you.

One of the truest things I've read.
The people (online friends) who I'm not friends with anymore still affect me to this day. Everytime I think about them it brings myself down.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
when I lose a friend I curl up into a ball, watch spongebob and eat rocky road ice cream for 3 days
Aw don't do that. Find someone you really trust, like, really really really trust. I have someone that I really trust and whenever anything happens I tell them.. It always solves my problems and makes me feel better

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Aw don't do that. Find someone you really trust, like, really really really trust. I have someone that I really trust and whenever anything happens I tell them.. It always solves my problems and makes me feel better
Yeah, I have the same, a person helped me online and from this server, she really helped me out with my breakup of recent and all the problems that had happened around that time, and stopped me from going off the deep edge into depression due to my loss and the fashion that it happened. She will remain a good friend who I want to stay in touch with for a very long time, and we always get along well. That's a good example of someone you can keep close and really trust, and there are more good friends I have on here such as 1elo and SShadow for example.

But just always remember what I said before - 'but just be careful who you keep close and who you don't, it can really affect you.'

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Yeah, I have the same, a person helped me online and from this server, she really helped me out with my breakup of recent and all the problems that had happened around that time, and stopped me from going off the deep edge into depression due to my loss and the fashion that it happened. She will remain a good friend who I want to stay in touch with for a very long time, and we always get along well. That's a good example of someone you can keep close and really trust, and there are more good friends I have on here such as 1elo and SShadow for example.

But just always remember what I said before - 'but just be careful who you keep close and who you don't, it can really affect you.'
Yeah same with my friend, we're gonna be friends forever also we're meeting irl someday :D Cuz sometimes I just don't feel like telling people irl about some certain things also I just don't trust anyone as much as I trust him.. We told each other our deepest secrets and I know that my secrets are safe with him x3