• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Things I Would Add To The Server =d :

http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?members/skydovegamer.2156/
1. I would make it so that you could make a warp like /warp create <warp name> so u could have an RP warp
2. I would make so that after a certain number of votes you would get the lowest rank for free.
3.I would make it so that you could ignore people in chat
4.:) I would also add templates of things you could build as in u could do /template café and it would warp you to a café but only a couple of templates
THANK U FOR READING THIS!!!!! PLEASE TAKE NOTICE!!!! :D

P.S:
I would also add that non rank people could colour their writing in chat :D BYE FOR REAL NOW!!!

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?members/skydovegamer.2156/
1. I would make it so that you could make a warp like /warp create <warp name> so u could have an RP warp
2. I would make so that after a certain number of votes you would get the lowest rank for free.
4.:) I would also add templates of things you could build as in u could do /template café and it would warp you to a café but only a couple of templates
THANK U FOR READING THIS!!!!! PLEASE TAKE NOTICE!!!! :D

P.S:
I would also add that non rank people could colour their writing in chat :D BYE FOR REAL NOW!!!
1. In factions there will be /sethome (s) I think, there was before.
2. If you get 500 votes you can buy it with the 500 tokens you get.
3. Good idea actually. You could do that in factions before.
4. ? Sorry I don't know what you mean.
5. Then some people wouldn't buy ranks since that is one of the reasons people buy them.
6. Move to suggestions staff.

Edit: Welcome to the server and forums :D .

1. In factions there will be /sethome i think
2. If you get 500 votes you can buy it with the 500 tokens you get
3.Good idea acually. You could do that in factions before.
4. ? Sorry I don't know what you mean.
5. Then some people wouldn't buy ranks since that is one of the reasons people buy them.
6. Move to suggestions staff.

Ok the 4th 1 is about creative and that you could get ideas. Sorry if that confused u!!!! for the colour writing maybe non rank people could write in black but that's it and then they'd have to get ranks for the other colours.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Ok the 4th 1 is about creative and that you could get ideas. Sorry if that confused u!!!! for the colour writing maybe non rank people could write in black but that's it and then they'd have to get ranks for the other colours.
For the colors, maybe they could have one color to try it out :) . Now I get the 4th one, but for now, just look up it on the internet. Maybe MockingJays or lower ranks could make them if they were added. It would make a new perk.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
/plotme home <PlayerName>
You can already get Member for 500 voting tokens -_- just do /tokens store while In-game
I disagree with this, if someone is breaking the rules or spamming/bullying/being rude at you when you told them to stop you should report them at our forums so the player gets muted instead of ignoring him, so the staff can mute him and we prevent for that player to continue doing that bad behavior to other players ;)
I disagree, the idea of creative is to build with your imagination and BE CREATIVE. Having templates for plots is kinda useless and makes to lose the essence and idea of the Creative Server...
I would also add that non rank people could colour their writing in chat
Sorry but that's already a perk for the [Sponsor] rank. Removing the perk to give it to everyone would be really awful and not fair for all the people who donated for that perk :/ See our full list of ranks and their perks at http://store.happy-hg.com/

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
/plotme home <PlayerName>

You can already get Member for 500 voting tokens -_- just do /tokens store while In-game

I disagree with this, if someone is breaking the rules or spamming/bullying/being rude at you when you told them to stop you should report them at our forums so the player gets muted instead of ignoring him, so the staff can mute him and we prevent for that player to continue doing that bad behavior to other players ;)

I disagree, the idea of creative is to build with your imagination and BE CREATIVE. Having templates for plots is kinda useless and makes to lose the essence and idea of the Creative Server...

Sorry but that's already a perk for the [Sponsor] rank. Removing the perk to give it to everyone would be really awful and not fair for all the people who donated for that perk :/ See our full list of ranks and their perks at http://store.happy-hg.com/
What he said.