• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The ******s....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzJinx

I put barely any work in to this, but the editing in it was a pain in the ****.
Here's a video on something we should fear more than the HHG chat in /PvP.

[Removed]

-Disclaimer: Contains pictures of ******, if you are uncomfortable with any pictures or terms of the old ******, please do not click on this video. (Though it is pretty funny, it's not really offensive).

Last edited by a moderator:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I put barely any work in to this, but the editing in it was a pain in the ****.
Here's a video on something we should fear more than the HHG chat in /PvP.

[Removed]

-Disclaimer: Contains pictures of ******, if you are uncomfortable with any pictures or terms of the old ******, please do not click on this video. (Though it is pretty funny, it's not really offensive).
W-w-w-wtf is this?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
What the hell. Why? HOW DO YOU THINK this is funny. It's ****** do you not realize that he killed ppl for fun?? And that he was a cooled blooded killer that killed 6 million Jews. Do you know how offensive this is to Jews and other ppl. I don't care if it is funny there is no need to even start with this. _Smokescreen_ could you lock this it will cause fights and bad things? And I think this is a little inappropriate.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
What the hell. Why? HOW DO YOU THINK this is funny. It's ****** do you not realize that he killed ppl for fun?? And that he was a cooled blooded killer that killed 6 million Jews. Do you know how offensive this is to Jews and other ppl. I don't care if it is funny there is no need to even start with this. _Smokescreen_ could you lock this it will cause fights and bad things? And I think this is a little inappropriate.
Tbh I was just like wtf because just... What is this? But ok I guess all you said too. :/

Majorconnor10

Lol how tf is this inappropriate?! This is a walk in the park compared to other things lol...

Do you even know why he made the video?

Majorconnor10

What are your opinions on Leopold II and Mao Zedong (Ze Tung)?

ItzJinx

No they can't and I don't see why they're taking so much offense to this, 1. Viper isn't black (probs not a jew either). 2. Void isn't black (probs not a jew), but those I can't confirm. But what I do know is, I put a disclaimer in the post saying: If you take offense to it, don't watch it. But I guess people are stupid enough to watch it anyway. Also Void, no need to be such a huge let down just because it's a video of ******... i've seen way, probably far worse than this and yes it can be weird, funny, or confusing, but this video wasn't meant to be harmful, it's just a picture of ****** in minecraft, I don't support him, encourage his acts, or anything he did at all, but that doesn't mean you should go full barbarian on me just because I posted something you didn't like, that's what youtube is for, watch something else.

ItzJinx

I love how, the people who are on the forums almost 24/7 seem to find every little thing "wrong" and if they don't like it, they asked for it to be locked, if something they don't like is in one spot, it's inappropriate and should be removed because it hurts their "feelings"... It's the internet, grow up and watch something else then.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I love how, the people who are on the forums almost 24/7 seem to find every little thing "wrong" and if they don't like it, they asked for it to be locked, if something they don't like is in one spot, it's inappropriate and should be removed because it hurts their "feelings"... It's the internet, grow up and watch something else then.
*yawn* sorry what? I don't listen to people who insult me or care tbh. Oh, also I like how you left out Void because she was Helper.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Oh, also this is a child friendly server and since it is I'm gonna respect the rules and enforce it where it needs to be enforced. Furthermore, it will only be locked if it has broken the rule. We aren't the ones locking it. Also lol nice joke, "because it hurts their feelings" I think you are the one hurt or else you wouldn't post that. Even worse is that you posted it publicly to try to shame or embarrass us (Which you didn't do) instead of private messaging us about it. But you knew that you were wrong so you just tried. Well, you failed. EDIT: Even more is the fact that you know this is wrong on the server based off of the rules yet you still did it and therefore try to embarrass the people who enforce the rules. When instead you could be mature and just go on another server if you don't like this one. So suck it up and deal with it. Because I'm not going anywhere.

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
  • No offensive content or profanity.
The thread will be locked and punishments given to those who have violated the forum rules. Not only has the thread title itself bypassed the anti-swear filter, but the thread also contains inappropriate content that could otherwise be offensive to players (even the thumbnail of the video is enough for it to be considered inappropriate..) Nevertheless this thread will be locked. And please, you claim pvp chat to be 'toxic' or whatever, if players break ANY of the rules for The Happy Hunger Games Network, you have 2 options. Either message a staff member currently on the server via /staff AND/OR create a player report in the player reports section on the forums with VALID evidence of either a proper screen or video proof of the incident. Thank you.

-Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.