• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

the rumors are false

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorconnor10

"All hail the psyduck"
Directly from the Psyduck thread in the OFF TOPIC SECTION!
I see Psyduck is the new leader of the ILLUMINATI!!!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Cant we joke around if people can play the prediction game? Thats like tons of boosting, this is just a joke.
The predication game actually has a purpose on the forums as it's interesting and fun, and actually something to do in terms of seeing if you do this that or the other (Even though as of now and forever I hate the person who made it, but it does have a purpose either way). But this is literally just posting something which has nothing to do with anything and is literally this guys way of making more posts to get more popular, if you want to have fun like this then talk amongst yourselves, don't fill the recent thread thing up with a load of crap like this...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The predication game actually has a purpose on the forums as it's interesting and fun, and actually something to do in terms of seeing if you do this that or the other (Even though as of now and forever I hate the person who made it, but it does have a purpose either way). But this is literally just posting something which has nothing to do with anything and is literally this guys way of making more posts to get more popular, if you want to have fun like this then talk amongst yourselves, don't fill the recent thread thing up with a load of **** like this...
One of the few times I agree with you 100%

Majorconnor10

The predication game actually has a purpose on the forums as it's interesting and fun, and actually something to do in terms of seeing if you do this that or the other (Even though as of now and forever I hate the person who made it, but it does have a purpose either way). But this is literally just posting something which has nothing to do with anything and is literally this guys way of making more posts to get more popular, if you want to have fun like this then talk amongst yourselves, don't fill the recent thread thing up with a load of **** like this...

I honestly don't get how the prediction game is interesting and fun.

Majorconnor10

Well if you don't know I would look at how many replies and veiws it has and thknk very hard.

I'm thinking very hard, you comment random stuff to boost messages, prediction game is for that also (or has turned into that mostly), you play the prediction game to boost them even more, hmmmm, I just don't get the connection. Don't get why so many comments makes something interesting and fun.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I'm thinking very hard, you comment random stuff to boost messages, prediction game is for that also (or has turned into that mostly), you play the prediction game to boost them even more, hmmmm, I just don't get the connection. Don't get why so many comments makes something interesting and fun.
Um I'm not sure that most ppl that now play the game just want to boost the msg's.

Status
Not open for further replies.