• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The Disobey Clan

First thing I should give as a free reward for joining?

• Corn Flakes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Purified Water

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Tic Tacs

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

lllllllllll

Disobey Clan, you don't have to change your name or do anything, no applications necessary. Anyone can be a part of this clan just shoot me a comment down below saying your favorite color.

Rules:
- Be the rebel your Nan always wanted you to.

Note:
- I am not the leader of this clan, it is going to be run by the people in it. (You can make skype calls and such if needed, but I will not be the one creating them nor enforcing them) I created this clan just for fun.
- If you get into any rebellious trouble whilst in this clan, it is not my responsibility.
- When I say "anyone" can join the clan, I mean ANYONE can join this clan. Even if you're in a different clan, you can join this one.

Last edited:

FlawLessHuman

Disobey Clan, you don't have to change your name or do anything, no applications necessary. Anyone can be a part of this clan just shoot me a comment down below saying your favorite color.

Rules:
- Be the rebel your Nan always wanted you to.

Note:
- I am not the leader of this clan, it is going to be run by the people in it. (You can make skype calls and such if needed, but I will not be the one creating them nor enforcing them) I created this clan just for fun.
- If you get into any rebellious trouble whilst in this clan, it is not my responsibility.
- When I say "anyone" can join the clan, I mean ANYONE can join this clan. Even if you're in a different clan, you can join this one.
Favorite color- Black <3