• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The Auto Word Thingy Game.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
How to play:
On iPhones there is a word thing that guess les the word you want to say. It is above the keyboard. Just spam press it and see what sentences you make.
8yzugZE.jpg

I'll start:
The fact I have no idea what to wear say that I have to do it for me and I my you t I love you it to be able to do.

Kaios

Retired Staff
The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun if I was a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy.

obsidianwolf9999

The new version and now it's time for that matter where I can be a found out I was have you seen my this is not a bad day and I love it and I love you so much fun with myself for the next day two of the best year ever for me and the I love you too so much fun with the best way to go back in the time I try not to mention the best it's the best of both worlds biggest fan of the most important thing is that I can get the hang of it all the people of this year

Cronus

Retired Staff
I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
The only thing is that I have no idea how why what I do want was a great of your own music is the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a good idea.

obsidianwolf9999

I love the way love the song and it is the only way I can see you at least I have to do it all for you to know that I love it and it is the only way to get my nails done and over again in a statement from a few days and I love you too much for the next day you're so sweet and I don't think that I don't think it was not immediately clear if it was not immediately available from the beginning of the day before my eyes burned down and the other side of the year before the end

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Follow Masterfireheart Buy His Album Yolo Buy His EP Download Them For Free Subscribe To Masterfireheart Give This Post A Like Follow Masterfireheart Buy His Album Yolo Buy His EP Download Them For Free Subscribe To Masterfireheart Give This Post A Like Follow Masterfireheart Buy His Album Yolo Buy His EP Download Them For Free Subscribe To Masterfireheart Give This Post A Like Follow Masterfireheart Buy His Album Yolo Buy His EP Download Them For Free Subscribe To Masterfireheart Give This Post A Like

iiCharles

I am a beautiful person who is the best way to cry on the train station and the other day and night and I am a beautiful person. WOW