• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Texture Pack

Kaios

Retired Staff
Ok, so for a while I've been wanting to make a texture back but for two reasons I haven't.
1.) I don't have the skill set/ don't really know how.
2.) Dont have the time

So what I'm looking for is for someone to make one for me. I have what I want it to look like below.

Base texture pack: Faithful 32x

XP Bar:
XP BAR.jpg

Hearts:
Make them blue like the armor above

Crosshair
(Or whatever its called xD)
Just make is smaller

Bow:
Normal faithful bow except I want the arrow to change from Blue->Green->Red depending on the charge.

Diamond Sword: Lol its looks amazing
Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 8.00.44 PM.png

Iron sword: (Just without the weird things on side.)
Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 8.02.30 PM.png

Gold sword:
Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 8.04.02 PM.png

Axes:
Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 8.05.51 PM.png

Fire:

Low fire

Water:

Clear

Kaios

Retired Staff
is there a download link for this pack?
Yeah. It's above in SAFollis post. Lol click the word done. Btw it was designed by me but Saf made it cause I'm not good with that stuff. There is still a couple edits I might try to do my self though. Like make the fire on your screen when you get set on fire low. Also custom skies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Yeah. It's above in SAFollis post. Lol click the word done. Btw it was designed by me but Saf made it cause I'm not good with that stuff. There is still a couple edits I might try to do my self though. Like make the fire on your screen when you get set on fire low. Also custom skies.
Ohh that's the fire you meant, I'll do that right now lol.