• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Testing Arena

LadyOP

How would it work though? Would it be like PVP but no coins or XP for your kills? Cause if it were a whole new arena there may be some problems, perhaps a certain time limit for how long you can test each kit? So it wont get abused.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
How would it work though? Would it be like PVP but no coins or XP for your kills? Cause if it were a whole new arena there may be some problems, perhaps a certain time limit for how long you can test each kit? So it wont get abused.
It'd prob just be an arena where you choose a kit and fight some zombies.

LadyOP

I wouldn't care much about how much damage it does, I just want to know the tools/abilities that come with the kit:D
Well I only ask because I like to know how many hearts it would bring down a DIAMOND dude... I like winning and attack damage is very important to me.

Nootch

Trusted Member
Well I only ask because I like to know how many hearts it would bring down a DIAMOND dude... I like winning and attack damage is very important to me.
Seems legit and I agree. Hopefully there will be a way to find out the number of damage.
But knowing what comes with the kit and what it does is also very helpful
Of course :) it would be very helpful in SCBB too.