• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

*teardrop*

jullll

Hello, everyone. This thread is pretty sad considering I won't be here for a little bit :( I won't put much detail into it but if you want to know start a conversation with me <3 I just found out some bad news that I have cancer, but I want to list some of my friends who have made my experience better ;)

Ida_0611, thanks for making me laugh and smile, you're a true friend <3

Mother_Muffins, you're really kind and sweet, take care ;)

_Bach_ take good care, man! I hope _Ladybug_ and you have a long distance relationship :)

Unitus, take care of muff for me cx

Cookie you're kind, beautiful, and awesome :D

Anchezz, you're such a sweet unicorn <3

AfterWonderland, you're so kind and gentle, sweetie c:

dvrkness, I love you best friend :)

Fourzies, thanks for introducing me to the forums, you're one of my first best friends :)

MistTheSnitch, love you missed the snitch
I love you all so much. <3 there's so many more, I just named a couple.

Majorconnor10

Hello, everyone. This thread is pretty sad considering I won't be here for a little bit :( I won't put much detail into it but if you want to know start a conversation with me <3 I just found out some bad news that I have cancer, but I want to list some of my friends who have made my experience better ;)

Ida_0611, thanks for making me laugh and smile, you're a true friend <3

Mother_Muffins, you're really kind and sweet, take care ;)

_Bach_ take good care, man! I hope _Ladybug_ and you have a long distance relationship :)

Unitus, take care of muff for me cx

Cookie you're kind, beautiful, and awesome :D

Anchezz, you're such a sweet unicorn <3

AfterWonderland, you're so kind and gentle, sweetie c:

dvrkness, I love you best friend :)

Fourzies, thanks for introducing me to the forums, you're one of my first best friends :)

MistTheSnitch, love you missed the snitch
I love you all so much. <3 there's so many more, I just named a couple.

My uncle died from cancer. :( I hope you have better luck. Hope you beat that !@#$ing cancer up. #Beatthecancer

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
I'm here if you ever need a friend, or ever need to talk sweetie. I wish you the best of luck, and although it may not mean much, I will keep you in my prayers, and say an unspoken prayer request for you with my family. Stay strong o/

jullll

I'm here if you ever need a friend, or ever need to talk sweetie. I wish you the best of luck, and although it may not mean much, I will keep you in my prayers, and say an unspoken prayer request for you with my family. Stay strong o/
Thanks muff :) <3

Cookie

Trusted Member
sending my prayers everyday. I cannot imagine anything you are going through, and your family. You are always welcome to talk to me everyday and share anything you want. We are friends forever. You are beautiful, and nice and awesome, you don't deserve this. Love you babes, wish you luck. Talk to me whenever <3

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I started crying when I first saw the word cancer.. Bb I wish you so much luck! You have made my days on forums you have made me laugh you have made me smile you have made me crying you are as weird as me to get a good convo! You are an angel don't forget it don't forget all these people that are here for you! Don't forget how many that cares for you I mean see this thread so many sweet comments girl ily (don't get me wrong) and forget the people that has been a total jerk over for you cuz they can totally not see how amazing you are! I hope to see you soon tho! you know that you always can talk to me if something is wrong <3

BuyALife

Oml, I started crying. My older brother died from cancer. You're a really REALLY REALLY special person. You made me laugh a million times, you're one of my best friends! Remember, I'm here for you <3.