• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Team Skywars?

Shall this be added?

• No?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

___Barney___

Its already in a different server. Its NOT unique. Sorry its the truth

:) I can make maps too!
You are not staff don't mini-mod and IK I am being one right now also but I think this is a great idea, and if Zain wants to add, he will so you can't say she was copying so WHO CARES we copied nuke town what do you have too say about that?

EDIT: And everyone else can build a map if they want too also...I have built three

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Many parts of HHGN are "copies". What it is, is that most of them have their own spin or twist. The dev team on my server just finished revamping a map for SG. Not everything has to be original, it just can't be 100% copied.

Kaios

Retired Staff
You are not staff don't mini-mod and IK I am being one right now also but I think this is a great idea, and if Zain wants to add, he will so you can't say she was copying so WHO CARES we copied nuke town what do you have too say about that?

EDIT: And everyone else can build a map if they want too also...I have built three
You aren't either so you can't tell others not to mini mod without doing it yourself.

ThePSIDuck

image.jpg