• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Team SG

Should this idea become reality

• Meh its ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This shouldn't be in hhg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iiCrunch

So i noticed that solo sg attracted a few players so far. So i thought why not add a team sg, this may attract players as well.:D

How this works is when the 24 tributes join the lobby the number of people will split into blue and red team. Name tags will be colored to indicate which team they're are in.

Just to spice up this idea this should be op sg.;)

There should also be achievements that can be achieved unlimited times like
1.)first kill bonus
2.)last kill bonus
3.)MVP Award (most kills in team)
and of course these achievements will come with coins awards as well :p

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So i noticed that solo sg attracted a few players so far. So i thought why not add a team sg, this may attract players as well.:D

How this works is when the 24 tributes join the lobby the number of people will split into blue and red team. Name tags will be colored to indicate which team they're are in.

Just to spice up this idea this should be op sg.;)

There should also be achievements that can be achieved unlimited times like
1.)first kill bonus
2.)last kill bonus
3.)MVP Award (most kills in team)
and of course these achievements will come with coins awards as well :p
I think that rather than a new gamemode, this would be best implemented in the current sg which allows teams.

/team invite; /team accept; /team decline;/team toggle

Have a max team of 4, with colored nametags for each team. People could still go solo if they wanted. It would be really easy to see if players were teaming with different colored nametags

ParadoxTaco

I think that rather than a new gamemode, this would be best implemented in the current sg which allows teams.

Have a max team of 4, with colored nametags for each team. People could still go solo if they wanted. It would be really easy to see if players were teaming with different colored nametags
I would have to agree, and once teamed, you can not damage your teammate until all player that your not teamed with are slain

iiCrunch

yeah im down for that. I guess a 12 team is a bit overboard.