• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Team Prismarine (Build Team)

MCGamerzism

zQVfiY9j6z7NllsuOAeT4oKNr3ftzJ8IWmoAELPTTzIy1tMp0ZGgqizwRRN9O9BWhxX_HU1MaEqXUuBdWXOm_0xt5RMrWba89vQ5i3XX1yVAALIQL0xzot7-wwpuragxzSn24sS9

Introduction

Greetings!
We are Team Prismarine, a build team which consists of staff that have had a lot of success getting maps accepted on various networks!
We focus on 3 attitudes in particular when building, that’s authenticity, appearance and efficiency. We feel there is a lack of originality in maps that are accepted into map rotations, our goal is to create something that is original, that looks good to the eyes and also satisfies people who enjoy the game play aspect.
We hope you follow our work and possibly join us on this journey of creatively exploring minecraft building, in a different way.

Here are some things our staff have built over the 2 years we’ve been building, you may recognize some!

Solar Blossom - MCGamerzism /w xNatsu
uf6xaRZS3Hak-qxqkbD8FDUv7QbHGzg4cEyuB1tGgPPXMBI9Csie0-fIooR2keATWK12TLnQKCDSpAxYd_TRjoDSknEGUJ0dbfp0il7w8UyP_Y0nAEN2J_MKUNawENqQDJhGva_B

Lilac Grove - MCGamerzism & xNatsu
ztypunqQjTuRxjC2vFJlfNFXYFxA518vQ6rUK6PBVyw8n5O7AJB_aiQaiowu6ZkX29w1UkHZh4Z9L0VDpwwjigmACp3dxgI8HJ57J38KjjOoAhagrxaOspgfDAqMloxANNzILGqE

Jurassic Park - MCGamerzism & Others
xHs7dfzBjKyDUkcTY3ifgv9Bu_wAo5Jlzl68CjpBQ-ZNQNUWETKMRtIjAJ8HfxKTe4LTdeKFic54PrVOCW3EPrkGrUkRdqUoDA6vSquMk_A0wmNEJIF6z_-of3jv1wsRkPmLFUk3

Madagascar - MCGamerzism
uPUMitj06NfsrycJinsIafxIJK_rwo7rJ5MqbNakrxbeN6MC1yfk6BJp50MhNg8E29SvWGqFrZ9br2lO2QUbCTYEQ4x1jgWHFWEa1feTUDZLXVy6H9nQGewqbxy0YMlNKedWT6iy

Phoenix County - MCGamerzism, BenSincereJolly, xNatsu and Others
b27IgM2fccEocCjdanm7SUD2RL8CKbYn9zJlOn9GLoMQDrrB2_HQEpl7jnKDLDgEC9S1VzPJy3jrN5SD-i2W4MkSZVjg4AU779l0HjpQQT_IiRP7JQzuAVy969NCqhynqA-ZgxfF

Pirates Cove - MCGamerzism, BenSincereJolly and xNatsu
cB_Muf0NwZyue_iXv4j0rKFwAmw4XnWk4x78OXWSZbDiBAP2naZIR-QFx9C9mMjQsKriG1tu9IBxypRDerodztZC9LOmbgnYRLte5m-87BQl-u7XDH9ni6EkjFAFHkFfPxjnunnu

Maple Willow - MCGamerzism /w xNatsu
PsOX_GN9xly1cgQM-Oq6HCXrscixOGTGET4GqxdPCso6HgC-75xTaLn-YdTDYuX_9okHRRcZAB7DZAXxmpeR6GsnBxnwyswC0DA4KxweDwbqfP1Y9gihTN66al15qYvlfEwV7S2O

Yoshi’s Roulette - MCGamerzism, xNatsu and Minti
afzxa1yYiJX6CwkJwaXlX1gcKpV9WIFVB4i-SPc0bXZpy5kX3CORflJDMVZhay4LZR9ImQPJ5E9RnY8dCWP50PvUJqpMradfdZ4dYDOHrdg5Lv5KFnwvd08ldyu4GgTcVA1c3DKB

Rank System
Owner
  • Has full control over all decisions made.
Admins
  • Has control over ranks below.
  • Monitors the work done by regulators and the builders.
  • Assigns the builders to the tasks that need to be done.
  • Works alongside the Owner and helps with decisions.
Regulators
  • Regulates what the builders are doing and making sure everything is up to it’s standards.
  • Can also assign tasks to builders.
  • Reviews trials alongside the Owner and Admins.
Terraformer
  • In charge of creating the landscape and terrain/biomes for projects.
  • Designs layouts and areas for projects.
Exterior
  • In charge of creating the buildings and structures for the projects.
  • Working together to create bigger and much more detailed builds.
  • Can make layouts/plans for buildings/anything exterior.
Interior
  • In charge of designing insides of buildings and structures for projects.
Gardener
  • Creates organics/trees for maps when required.
Trial
  • After passing the application stage, you are then assigned to a plot where you have 5 weeks to complete a trial where you build whatever you want.
  • They must build for whatever rank they want e.g. - buildings organics if you want to be a terraformer.
All-Rounder
  • Does exterior, interior, organics and terraforming.

Members
Owner

MCGamerzism

Admins

Hazzy
@BenSincereJolly

Regulators

VenomousPine
Mueek

All-Rounder

LucasMeriljn

Terraformer

Lukelucasthe3rd

Gardener

Noobalicous_

Exterior

SwiftBeatz
OrangeTOOG
Yxon
ChildofLights
Fradagip
Parkerknoop
BudderBuilds

Interior

Minti
Majunex
Sportz
Contouring

Details
Application - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ks4QkI0FKvbnv2asgn_puMeNiJc_zZrwxQUqYDn2RP8/viewform

For any questions you may have, be sure to add/contact us on the places below...
Owner’s Skype: joakin.clary
Owner’s Email: mcgamerzism@gmail.com

Thanks for taking your time to look at our build team!
We hope you enjoy what we have to offer.

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
- Removed advertising and moved to correct forum section.

Besides from that, the buildings look really good! Welcome to the Happy-Hg Network Team Prismarine! Looking forward to seeing some great maps made for the server :D

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
- Removed advertising and moved to correct forum section.

Besides from that, the buildings look really good! Welcome to the Happy-Hg Network Team Prismarine! Looking forward to seeing some great maps made for the server :D
But Zainos isn't xNatsu or some one on that build team perm band?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I don't think it matters either way.
I do the point of being perm band is not to have to do with the server any more and if he or she was banned it was for s good reason and they should stay away a from the server

mat

I do the point of being perm band is not to have to do with the server any more and if he or she was banned it was for s good reason and they should stay away a from the server
We are aware of the situation that has happened with xNatsu but we aren't not going to stop building maps for this server (If we wish to) because of one person being permanently banned from the server.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
We are aware of the situation that has happened with xNatsu but we aren't not going to stop building maps for this server (If we wish to) because of one person being permanently banned from the server.

Ik but it still seems a map made by him to me it would feal like he is not perm banned he is free to still be apart of the server he was banned from

mat

Ik but it still seems a map made by him to me it would feal like he is not perm banned he is free to still be apart of the server he was banned from
No one said anything about xNatsu making a map for the HG servers, that's his choice either way.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
No one said anything about xNatsu making a map for the HG servers, that's his choice either way.
Ya Ik I'm just saying that he should have nothing to do with HHG you a great build team with great looking maps.Ok I'm just sayin he should have nothing to do with HHG

MCGamerzism

I have known xNatsu for the longest time, and I am actually the one who got him perma-banned. I know the reasons, and I watch very carefully over everyone to make sure he is not copying builds or stealing etc. Which is what he was banned for. He is a very capable builder. There's not more to say than that. I understand your point. But I have it under control, not that he would even have intentions of stealing/claiming something that isn't his again anyway.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I have known xNatsu for the longest time, and I am actually the one who got him perma-banned. I know the reasons, and I watch very carefully over everyone to make sure he is not copying builds or stealing etc. Which is what he was banned for. He is a very capable builder. There's not more to say than that. I understand your point. But I have it under control, not that he would even have intentions of stealing/claiming something that isn't his again anyway.
That is not you job he is perm banned I understand that he is a good builder and that you watch over them but you did not in this situation so in this case he should have nothing to do with HHG HHG maps ok I understand but it's up to Zainos so we can see what he thinks with this matter

Not trying to criticize you I have thought about join you build team but I just sayin that he is being punished and that he should not build for HHG

mat

That is not you job he is perm banned I understand that he is a good builder and that you watch over them but you did not in this situation so in this case he should have nothing to do with HHG HHG maps ok I understand but it's up to Zainos so we can see what he thinks with this matter

Not trying to criticize you I have thought about join you build team but I just sayin that he is being punished and that he should not build for HHG
We are not his parents. Yes it does give the team a bad name but we can't control xNatsu actions and if he does it again then he will be dealt with and like I said before no one said he will be doing or helping with any HHG maps if the team decides to do so. Can we stop this now? Thank you

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
We are not his parents. Yes it does give the team a bad name but we can't control xNatsu actions and if he does it again then he will be dealt with and like I said before no one said he will be doing or helping with any HHG maps if the team decides to do so. Can we stop this now? Thank you
Sure your right you can't control him and it dose give you a bad name but you have made some amazing builds and I think they are amazing I was just addressing a matter that needed to be discussed

Reactions: mat

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Thanks for you concern and nice comments! Everyone does make mistakes as that's part of life
Yas you are right every one made mistakes and I was one of his friends and knew him on the server he is a good person all he did is try to help the server with a new map but time heals all but if you would like to talk more pm me ;)

Reactions: mat

Trenly

Admin
Admin
One question. What plugins are available for your terraformers? Im assuming you use WE and have a private server you build on?

mat

One question. What plugins are available for your terraformers? Im assuming you use WE and have a private server you build on?
Yes, we have a build server and for our terraformers we give them WorldEdit and VoxelSniper.